There will be no coup, but reserve military would like it to have
General heard by the Column says that habeas corpus for Lula will mean the discredit of the Brazilian people in the Supreme
Use of military force is bitter, but "this is better than letting us become a Venezuela"REUTERS / Ricardo Moraes / 18.01.2018Reserve General Luiz Gonzaga Schoroeder's speech about possible military intervention if the Supreme granted the habeas corpus requested by Lula is not isolated in the barracks.On the contrary.It echoes in "80% of my colleagues," says a retired general heard by the column.Although he considers institutional disruption a "shit" because it will automatically mean a marginalization imposed by other countries, he makes the following reasoning:"With Lula released, there will be a deep crisis of confidence in the judiciary, which together with the Armed Forces, are the institutions most respected by the Brazilians. We will have a deepening of ideological disputes, with everyone thinking they can do what they want, and then let's go to civil war. "Faced with this deteriorating picture of the law, he continues, the reserve military understands t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 08/06/18
- "I stop a city to save a life," says expert suicide captain
- Houses risk collapse in Valparaíso de Goiás
- US-China talks focus on reducing trade deficit, target is $ 200bn
- Victoria records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Petrobras president makes turnover for offices in Brasilia
- After breakup, girl has shaved hair to the sound of funk
- US consumer prices rise less than expected in April
- New York police confuse barrel with gun and kill black man
- CNH Renewal Changes
- Highway accident leaves victims in Ribeir?polis (SE)
- Learn how to charge power bill charges
- Runaway bus hits homes, car and leaves injured in BH
- Facebook and Instagram will block users under 13
- PF operates in RS to crack down on striking businessmen
- Video shows fire brigade training "on high"
- Man suspected of killing ex-wife in BH is arrested in Sao Paulo
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 7:54 am.
- INTERVIEW-New generation of turbines keep wind power low in Brazil, says EDF
- José Nelto says no Allied base party will support Daniel Vilela