Shooting at YouTube headquarters injures in the US;suspicion dies
According to police, suspicion would be a woman;According to police, at least four people were sent to the area hospital with injuries
YouTube Headquarters Surrounded by California PolicePlay / Twitter - @odigenousA shootout at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California left at least four people injured.According to police, the shooting was the responsibility of a woman.According to San Bruno police, four injured people were sent to the hospital.According to police, at a press conference, the suspect is a woman, who would be the only victim at the moment.She would have killed herself at the crime scene.Product manager Vadim Lavrusik wrote in his Twitter profile that there would be a possible sniper inside the building.He then reported that he had been safely removed from the building.Active shooter at YouTube HQ.Heard shots and saw people running while at my desk.Now barricaded inside a room with coworkers.- Vadim Lavrusik (@Lavrusik) April 3, 2018"Shooter at YouTube Headquarters. I heard gunshots and saw people running while I was at my desk. Now I'm locked in a room with colleagues," Lavrusik wrote o...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Three women are victims of femicides a day in Brazil
- US zoo reports arrival of spitting puppies
- Girl dies while trying to rack and TV fall on her in Big BH
- Senior citizen found dead 13 days after disappearance
- New vehicle sales in Brazil over 38.5% in April over a year earlier, source says
- Car dealership owner hits and flees with 50 more vehicles
- Family falls in coup for sale of used car in Gravata? (RS)
- Tourism releases three times more CO2 in the environment than scientists have estimated
- Telephone operators charge less industry rules in Brazil
- Suspect arrested after couple abduction in Barra da Tijuca
- Miner produces own craft beer
- SP City Council warned MP that building was at risk of fire
- Unimed Paulistana owes payment to doctors
- Government sends to Congress defense on "tax pedaling" this Tuesday
- Project that releases irregular buildings in Goiânia should receive new modification
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- See the full World Noon on Wednesday (8).
- Goldman Sachs to make acquisitions to expand retail bank
- Young people from Manaus take astronomy to public schools
- Robbers rob home and butcher fridge