OFFICIAL CORRECTION -BRF will grant collective vacations to employees of Rio Verde and Carambeí
(Corrects month in 1st paragraph for May instead of April, as previously reported) NoneSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF will grant collective vacations to employees at ...
(Corrects month in 1st paragraph to May instead of April, as company had previously reported)NoneSAO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF will grant collective vacations to employees at the Rio Verde (GO) and Carambeí (PR) production sites from May 14 and 21, respectively, the food company said in a statement on Wednesday.The decision, which comes after the Agriculture Ministry suspended poultry exports from Brazil to the European Union in mid-March, "considers the need for adjustments in production planning as a result of adjustments to meet demand," BRF said. .The company did not specify how long unit employees will be on vacation.BRF also said that, as a result of the government's decision, it revised its production plan and determined, so far, adjustments in the production units of Mineiros (GO), Capinza...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Caiado accepts party support driven by dirty record politician
- Duo arrested in Victoria suspected of applying 'winning ticket scam'
- IR Destination: donate and help important social projects; counters, multiply this idea
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 206 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Apparatus explodes during surgery and burns one year old girl's face
- Salvador Zoo is normally open on Monday (2)
- FleetCor, owner of Sem Stop, says systems had unauthorized access
- Boa of more than one meter appears indoors in Cariacica (ES)
- BR-153 crash injures multiple people and causes congestion of up to 10 km
- After elimination, Raí speaks of \ 'increment ' tricolor cast for year sequence
- Abiove raises Brazil's 2015/16 soybean crop forecast to 98.6mt
- Conab cuts estimate of 2nd Brazilian corn crop to 55.35m t
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 2:54 am.
- Brazil's importance in world biodiversity is greater than previously thought, scientists say
- Portuguese government wants EDP with local headquarters, but will not comment on offers by the company
- Wife is murdered with head kicks by her husband when she discovers betrayal
- See the full World Noon this Thursday (26).
- Intense shooting scares Taquara residents this Monday (2)
- March data to show gradual slowdown in China's economy as trade war risks rise
- Boy goes after a kite and finds bones in Vila Velha