OFFICIAL CORRECTION -BRF will grant collective vacations to employees of Rio Verde and Carambeí
(Corrects month in 1st paragraph for May instead of April, as previously reported) NoneSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF will grant collective vacations to employees at ...
(Corrects month in 1st paragraph to May instead of April, as company had previously reported)NoneSAO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF will grant collective vacations to employees at the Rio Verde (GO) and Carambeí (PR) production sites from May 14 and 21, respectively, the food company said in a statement on Wednesday.The decision, which comes after the Agriculture Ministry suspended poultry exports from Brazil to the European Union in mid-March, "considers the need for adjustments in production planning as a result of adjustments to meet demand," BRF said. .The company did not specify how long unit employees will be on vacation.BRF also said that, as a result of the government's decision, it revised its production plan and determined, so far, adjustments in the production units of Mineiros (GO), Capinza...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- See the full World Noon on Wednesday (04).
- BC will act on foreign exchange when there is "panic sensation", will not set threshold, says Ilan
- Government of Goiás sets deadline for departments to cut transportation costs in half
- Ibovespa closes down with radar elections
- Minister Dias Toffoli removes Eduardo Nepomuceno from prosecution in BH
- Young man suspected of killing 17-year-old boyfriend with stab
- São Leopoldo starts week with bus ticket increase
- Breaking out of 'bubble' to hear different political views may accentuate polarization, study suggests
- PM makes mega operation to combat pirate transport in DF
- Poison Time: Prince's death investigation filed
- GM recalls 1.3m old models for fire hazard
- UK Prime Minister says she wants to ensure agreement with Iran will be respected
- Sale of Eletrobras distributor in Amazonas depends on Cigás, says executive
- Sao Paulo must have the driest afternoon of the year on Friday
- Student lecture addresses puberty and sexual abuse in Guarapari
- Grêmio players rediscover the ball
- PF and STF discuss security for Lula's habeas trial day
- Army sergeant is shot dead in the Baixada Fluminense
- First half between Brazil and Costa Rica ends without goals
- The value of the health plan of one of my micro-business partners went up 130%. Is this allowed?