Facebook will set up commission to research its impact on elections
Objective will be to point out the interference of the social network in the ballot box and democracy.Zuckerberg seeks to regain company credibility
Mark Zuckerberg Tries to Regain User and Investor ConfidenceReutersFacebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced on Monday the formation of an independent electoral commission to find out the impact of social networking on elections and democracy."Today we are taking a new step, establishing an independent electoral research commission that will study the effects of social networking on elections and democracy," Zuckerberg wrote in a profile post.Since 2016, when Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the US presidential election, the social network has been charged to develop a way to monitor and block the circulation of fake news on the platform.There are indications that the Republican campaign used fake pages and targeted advertising to convince voters.The suspicion that Facebook was used to manipulate ballot results increased when The Guardian and New York Times reported that Cambridge Analytica leaked 55 million people.This number was updated to 87 million last week, being mo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Strike reduces Petrobras production, says FUP; losses can total $ 25m / day
- The company that receives my condo is charging a debt already paid. What can I do?
- 10 tips for your notebook battery to last longer
- Brazilian farmers go to Mexico to discuss corn business
- BH Street will undergo recovery works after three years of waiting
- Centennial Hospital officials protest wage arrears
- Drug delivery is affected in RJ, PR and MG pharmacies
- Volunteers visit neighborhoods of Porto Alegre in clothing donation campaign
- Understand what will be the protective barrier installed on the Third Bridge
- Rent inflation advances and reaches 0.67% in the second preview of August
- Bandit assaults a gentleman on Botucatu's main shopping street
- Fortaleza - CE has 49 km of traffic at the moment.
- New Law Enters Inclusion of Disabled Children in Public Schools
- Trump and Kim start historic meeting with handshaking and friendly statements
- Jos? Serra promises to expand Bolsa Fam?lia
- Dilma should say she only resigns if Congress approves reforms, FHC suggests
- Check in real time the debut of Belo in the series C Brasileirão
- US GDP grows at 1.5% annualized rate in third quarter
- Lane towards RIO - SP with slow traffic on Expressway. Note: In Rio de Janeiro.
- 99 tests camera tracking on SP trips amid security pressure on Chinese controller