Tuberculosis affects 10% of prisoners in RJ, says survey
Incidence rate of the disease in prisons is 35 times higher than the rate in the population of Rio de Janeiro State;study was released by Fiocruz
An inmate does not exclude a patient as he may be nextArchive / ABrA survey released on Monday (9) shows that about 10% of prisoners in the state of Rio de Janeiro have active tuberculosis, often in advanced stages.This is a preliminary result of a study carried out in a unit of the Gericinó complex, with the same characteristics as most prisons in the state, by the Health in Prisons Group of the National School of Public Health (Ensp / Fiocruz), in collaboration with the Criminal Sanatorium of the Secretariat of Penitentiary Administration of RJ (SEAP).The research coordinator and Ensp's Prison Health Research Group, Alexandra Sánchez, points out that, despite the commitment of the Tuberculosis Control Program of the State Secretariat of Penitentiary Administration (SEAP), which found last year that the rate of The incidence of tuberculosis in prisons is 35 times higher than the rate in the population of the state of Rio de Janeiro. Coordination problems among the vario...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brazilian hologram glasses dispute prize in Europe
- Companies open more than 120 jobs in Capital
- 2016 Payout Withdrawal Deadline Ends June 29
- Trio surrenders family and one of the men records sexual abuse scene
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Rumor: Man is charged with messaging rape
- Zeca and Cuesta do not train and Odair climbs Emerson in Inter's quarterback
- "It's the fourth victim that traffic takes from my family," says cousin of young woman killed in accident
- Tragic April: deaths of 6 paulista funkeiros remain unsolved
- Teen runs away from home using bicycle in Itatinga (SP)
- Portugal approves use of marijuana for medicinal purposes
- Bolsonaro commends Donald Trump for deal with Kim Jong-un
- Florian?polis records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- G20 Ministers Warn of Risks of Trade and Political Tensions
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Bassist André Rodrigues dies after being run over in southern Rio
- City Guard is a victim of sexual harassment in the BH subway
- Images catch moment when woman is approached by robber in Rio
- Some grain exporters estimate stopping by high freight; cost rises $ 5 billion / year
- Crater threatens pedestrians in Rio