Test analyzes security in Rio condominium ordinances
A test to analyze the safety of condominiums in Barra da Tijuca and Jacarepaguá, west of Rio, caught the ease of getting in and out of places.From seven ...
A test to analyze the safety of condominiums in Barra da Tijuca and Jacarepaguá, west of Rio, caught the ease of getting in and out of places.Of the seven homes visited, in three of them the Record TV Rio team was able to circulate freely, even giving false information.In addition, most of the gate opened even without authorization for the vehicle to enter. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- See the weather forecast for this Monday (12)
- Thursday will have alternating sunshine with rain showers in DF
- Petrobras raises by 5% average price of LPG for industrial and commercial use
- Abandoned school is ruined by vandals in Contagem (MG)
- Plate accommodation may have caused tremors in Poços de Caldas
- Vit?ria - ES has 6 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fire strikes mall restaurant in Rio Verde
- Campinas records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Brazil is most concerned about fake news, says global study
- Engie does not reach agreement with CountorGlobal to sell coal-fired thermal plants in Brazil
- Country has difficulty identifying and developing \ 'gifted ' students
- Pork is no longer villain
- Marina Elali comments on Dancing Brasil 3
- Consumer does not know how much to pay interest on card and overdraft
- Wheelchair of a 62 year old homeless man is stolen in BH
- Young man is caught with blank certificates
- Pimps exploited and threatened prostitutes in GIS
- Seara focuses on transfer of high grain prices in the 3rd quarter
- Mother is beaten by her son in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SP)
- Brazilian services industry jumps 6.6% in June, says IBGE, best performance since 2011