Test analyzes security in Rio condominium ordinances
A test to analyze the safety of condominiums in Barra da Tijuca and Jacarepaguá, west of Rio, caught the ease of getting in and out of places.From seven ...
A test to analyze the safety of condominiums in Barra da Tijuca and Jacarepaguá, west of Rio, caught the ease of getting in and out of places.Of the seven homes visited, in three of them the Record TV Rio team was able to circulate freely, even giving false information.In addition, most of the gate opened even without authorization for the vehicle to enter. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Steel has a maximum of 2 weeks in China with production cuts; iron ore falls
- Petrobras gasoline reaches highest price of readjustment era, diesel renews maximum
- Aldo Rebelo leaves PSB because of party support to Joaquim Barbosa
- Men adhere to progressive masculine and stylish stylized hair brush
- Children fall into a nine meter hole in Goi?nia (GO)
- Ariana Grande criticizes her own music during concert in London
- Woman with chronic bowel disease suffers in search of specialist
- Butchers and robberies of scales in butchers are frequent in BH
- Buriti Palace Candidates Hold First Debate
- Data protection law runs out of regulatory body
- Ufrgs calls on waiting list candidates to express interest in vacancies
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Maluf returns property to the House and will pay a fine of $ 10,000
- Download Lion Carnage 2015
- US-Russia meeting: What Trump said before and what he says now about Russian influence in election
- Rights do not hinder development, says Carmen Lúcia
- RS police arrest thug who was taking Toddynho before robberies
- Over 40% of Minas Gerais families do not allow organ donations
- Oil collection fires in the state of Sao Paulo
- Government raises forecast of value of agricultural production in 2018 to R $ 552 billion