Wall Street Rises But Reduces Gains Following FBI Searches
By April JoynerNOVA YORK (Reuters) - Wall Street's main indices rose on Monday with a milder US government stance on Chinese tariffs on the United States ...
By April JoynerNEW YORK (Reuters) - Wall Street's main indices rose on Monday with a milder US government stance on Chinese tariffs driving a rebound in last week's sales, but stocks slashed much of their gains in the session afterwards. from the news that the FBI searched the office of US President Donald Trump's attorney.The Dow Jones Index rose 0.19 percent to 23,979 points, while the S&P 500 gained 0.333657 percent to 2,613 points.The Nasdaq technology index advanced 0.51 percent to 6,950 points.Healthcare and technology stocks led among the top sectors of the S&P 500. Merck & CO Inc was the biggest boost for Dow, while Apple stock gains led the Nasdaq.Shares rose after Trump's new economic adviser Larry Kudlow told CNBC that the president may be open to forming an international coalition to deal with trade issues involving China.Investors will look for further signs of China's position on trade relations when Chinese President Xi Jinping speak...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Truckers are the most boring toll in Minas
- Equatorial Energia receives prior license from Ibama for transmission lines
- Movement on the edge of Salvador on holiday
- Indonesia reviews numbers and earthquake deaths reach 321
- Helicopter crash dead bodies found
- Goiânia records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 12:54 am.
- Petrobras sells assets in Paraguay, foresees $ 383.5 million cash inflow
- Found in Minas: Vinyl rock \ 'n roll collection is attraction in Lavras Novas
- Danish Rune Most and Ana Fl?via Fraz?o in unprecedented presentation
- CEEE puts into operation the largest substation in its concession area
- Businessman ordered to kill student for being in love with her boyfriend
- Fortaleza - CE has 93 km of traffic at the moment.
- Diadema records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 19:55.
- Vans drivers took to the streets of BH
- Scarlett Johansson releases EP "Apart" with singer Pete Yorn
- More than 400kg of marijuana and $ 55,000 are seized with man in BA
- Police arrest 11 in action in condominium dominated by trafficking
- Colatina opens vacancies for workshop and cook. Check out!
- Military Police Create Jiu Jitsu Project to Take Children Out of Crime
- Justice prohibits RS government formalize extinction of Piratini Foundation