Government backs and suspends project with companies against school dropout in SP
The São Paulo State government has temporarily backed down from a proposal that envisaged, with the support of private initiative, actions to reduce dropout and school failure.After...
The São Paulo State government has temporarily backed down from a proposal that envisaged, with the support of private initiative, actions to reduce dropout and school failure.After criticism from the teachers union (Apeoesp) and the school community, the proposal will not be carried forward by the current administration, by secretary José Renato Nalini.The project, called the Social Impact Contract (CIS), provided for the hiring of organizations through bidding, which would develop family engagement actions in students' daily school life and student motivation.The organization's compensation only happens if the school reaches the established impact goals, having as a metric the Learning in Process Assessment (AAP) and the São Paulo State School Performance Assessment System (Saresp).The reason for the suspension, according to the portfolio, is to broaden the debates between the school community and then resume the discussion about the project.The government has officially signaled ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brasilia records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Woman is rescued with life in Sumatra
- Bill requires martial arts teaching in schools in Goiânia
- Cars are set on fire in the same neighborhood in Vila Velha
- Adalclever Lopes will be candidate to the Government of MG in place of Lacerda
- Amin Khader tests circus class skills
- Horse causes road accident in Tanabi (SP)
- Woman is injured after overturning with car in Marginal Tietê, SP
- Shop is robbed twice in 20 days and loss exceeds $ 300 thousand
- Germany sees US tariffs effective May 1
- Construction GDP may shrink by 1% in 2018, says SindusCon-SP
- Yudi Tamashiro is the guest of this Saturday's Business Card
- Bras?lia - DF has 8 km of traffic at the moment.
- Maid locked in service area by businesswoman
- Florian?polis records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 1h0.
- Andreza Victória case: murder of the girl turns one year
- Suspected of lightning kidnappers in the west are arrested
- What is toxoplasmosis, a disease behind the outbreak in Santa Maria that risks pregnancy
- Man arrested after posting PM blitz on WhatsApp
- Police find used roosters in fighting and drug lab