60-year-old Argentine arrested for carrying cocaine in tennis pairs
The Federal Highway Police (PRF) has arrested a 60-year-old Argentine who has not been named for carrying cocaine inside more than 10 pairs of sneakers ...
The Federal Highway Police (PRF) arrested a 60-year-old Argentine, who was not named, for transporting cocaine inside more than 10 pairs of sneakers in the city of Vitória da Conquista, inland Bahia. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Photographer arrested in Egypt awarded for fighting dictatorship in Egypt
- At least eight people die in rapids accident in Italy
- Corruption cases expose Spanish and Portuguese authorities
- My uncle is 80 years old and is on retirement and renting his real estate. Is he exempt from declaring IR?
- Teen runs over and kills two year old boy in Goi?nia (GO)
- Operation catches irregular water abstraction at Half Bridge
- Recife records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Bathroom, living room, garage: scorpions are everywhere in Brasilândia
- Lan Houses should provide special computers for blind people in Santos (SP)
- Tire explodes and kills rubber in Goi?nia (GO)
- Police station in Baixada Fluminense is surrounded to prevent the rescue of prisoners
- Back in their habitat, Persian leopards are released in Russia
- See the full Alert Brazil this Monday (27).
- Inclusion in higher education is still a challenge in Brazil
- Salgado Filho Municipal Hospital receives eight new anesthesia trolleys
- Watch the full Sabbath with Levy Fidelix (PRTB)
- Man who sued newspaper is Maryland shooter, police say
- Dodge sees no scams in coalitions linked to Alckmin's bid
- Traffic officers watch camera robbery and help police in SC
- Police look for stalionists applying cell phone scam