PT will transfer party's national headquarters to Curitiba
Party chairwoman Senator Gleisi Hoffmann says the change goes for the political direction of the PT
Gleisi reaffirmed that Lula remains a pre-candidatePaulo Whitaker / Reuters - 5.4.2018At a meeting of the PT Executive (Workers Party) in the afternoon of Monday (9), in Curitiba, Senator and President of the acronym, Gleisi Hoffmann (PR), informed that the capital of Paraná will be the national headquarters of the party.- Transfer, of course, is not the physical seat, it is the political leadership of the Workers Party.See tooPlanalto assesses removing security guards and vehicles from former president LulaHistory is not Lula being arrested, but Fear, Aécio and Renan are free, says sociologistLula is happy with Corinthians victory and reads 'The Elite of Delay'With the decision, all national meetings of the PT will be held in the capital of Paraná.The statement was given during a break from the meeting that will continue overnight.The PT's national president also reaffirmed that Lula remains the party's pre-candidate for the presidency.Lost backpackIn the ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- New binary changes bus stops in Santa Quitéria neighborhood
- At 21, Woman is Youngest Face Transplant in US
- Brazilian soybean prize soars, but few deals go out, says Agroconsult
- Four suspects robbing a bar in Betim (MG) are arrested
- Strike and political uncertainty impact energy load in May, stable
- Journalist arrested suspected of killing homeless in BH
- Banks have taken back 70,000 properties for non-payment since 2014
- Man retrieves old toys for Christmas in RN
- Skin problems grow 20% in summer
- After 19 hours, the rebellion at Unis in Cariacica ends
- Campinas records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.
- Osasco records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 0h0.
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Surgery will make Meghan Markle's father lose his daughter's marriage, website says
- Event takes outdoor cinema to Ribeir?o Preto
- Goiania Documentary Exhibition Art Deco Festival presents 100% local productions
- Truck goes through wall and crashes into restaurant
- Curitiba records traffic with 68 km of congestion at 10:55.
- First obturation of history was made of asphalt 13,000 years ago
- TIM lawsuit collapses with concern over Telecom Italia royalty payment