Anvisa facilitates import of cannabis-based medicine
Measure allows authorization to import cannabidiol, controlled use in Brazil, to be made by e-mail and no longer via mail
Cannabidiol is used in neurological treatments.Promotion / AnvisaAnvisa (National Health Surveillance Agency) informs that, from this Monday (9), the authorizations for the exceptional importation of cannabidiol, derived from cannabis, will be sent by email.According to the agency, the measure aims to speed up the process of importing the medication and minimize the cost of sending releases that were made by mail."With this, the authorization for patients who depend on the importation of cannabidiol-based products will happen faster," Anvisa said in a statement.See tooSalvador approves purchase of 1st marijuana drug in BAAnvisa includes Cannabis sativa in relation to medicinal plants.Salvador approves purchase of 1st marijuana drug in BAAnvisa includes Cannabis sativa in relation to medicinal plants.The document, therefore, will now be signed electronically, which, according to Anvisa, brings more security to the process, as each authorization has a verifier code that allo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Alcohol, food and sport: what are the impacts?
- Operation carried out on old irons of Sergipe and Bahia arrests 14 people
- Poison Hour 2: Anitta makes fun of Giovanna Ewbank
- Petrobras will maintain price transfer policy, says president
- Turkey sews alliances and tries to become the power of the Middle East
- Public schools receive laptops in Florian?polis (SC)
- Residents of Itaboraí denounce work stopped in the city center
- Two PMs die after being found unconscious in Rio
- Goiano 88 years old is the oldest soccer player in the world
- Supporter denied compensation after alleged confusion in Flamengo's game in ES
- Goiânia records the traffic with 24 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Justice releases PM accused of missing wife of ex-wife
- Liberado, City Hall monitors access to Guaíba Lookout
- Net balance of formal employment was negative in 661 vacancies in June
- Government gives in to pressure from truck drivers to end strike
- US concludes GM sugar cane is safe for consumption, says CTC
- Copom starts meeting today to set Selic interest rate
- After two hours, car that caught fire on Second Bridge is removed and traffic is cleared
- Hairdresser wins lawsuit after suffering prejudice in store in RS
- Wagner Montes sings Talisman in the General Balance