Commercialization of Mato Grosso soybeans advances to 71.5% of the total, says Imea
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Sales of soybeans from the 2017/18 harvest of Mato Grosso, the largest domestic producer, rose to 71.47 percent from the projected 31.79 million tonnes in ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Commercialization of soybeans from the 2017/18 harvest of Mato Grosso, the largest national producer, has risen to 71.47 percent from projected 31.79 million tons amid higher prices paid to farmers, reported this Monday the Mato Grosso Institute of Agricultural Economics (Imea).The index represents an increase of 9.85 percentage points in a month."The improvement in soybean prices in March continued to boost the sale of oilseeds in the state ... At this moment, after a delay over the last months, the evolution of the negotiations is recovering and is 8.17 percentage points ahead of the from the same period for the 16/17 crop ... ", said Imea in a statement.The breakthrough in business is recorded following recent news about the escalating trade tension between China and the US, which tends to benefit Brazil due to the announcement of Chinese tariffs for US soybeans."If these sanctions are actually imposed, this could bring about major changes in both ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Curitiba records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- North Korea, US controversy even paying hotel bill
- Jacques Wagner talks about the renegotiation of Bahia cocoa farmers' debts
- Witness claims militia responsible for motorcycle taxi driver death
- Justice suspends products that have the glyphosate herbicide
- Traditional Festival of Cachaça de Abraus has rain with essence of the drink
- Arrival from Maradona to Madrid causes airport unrest
- Israel passes Jewish self-determination law only
- The bigger the cryptocurrencies get, the worse their performance, says BIS
- Secretary of Culture makes R $ 1,000,000 available for projects at the 2016 Carnival; registration has already started
- "It's time for Mayor Marchezan to get rid of Carris," says Rogério Mendelski
- Fortaleza records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 6h0.
- China begins selling state corn stock to contain high feed costs
- IR 2018: Learn how to declare home ownership
- Unprecedented sedan will be launched soon by Volkswagen, model will be below the category of the Polo
- Research shows smoking starts indoors
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 227 km of traffic at the moment.
- Fortaleza records traffic with 51 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Gang member specializing in application car theft arrested in Goiânia
- "The weather is scared," says deported Brazilian filmmaker from Nicaragua