PF initiated inquiry to investigate attack on Carmen Carmen building
Facade of the condominium where the president of STF lives, in Belo Horizonte, was hit by bags with red paint
No one was arrested for the attack on the minister's buildingMST / DisclosureThe PF (Federal Police) has opened an investigation to investigate the attack on the building where the president of the Supreme Court (STF), Cármen Lúcia, lives in Belo Horizonte.Last Friday (6), hundreds of members of the MST (Landless Rural Workers Movement) protested against the minister in front of the property.Some would have thrown red paint on the facade.The condominium is located on Dias Adorno Street, in the Santo Agostinho neighborhood, in the Center-South region of the state capital.The president of the Supreme Court was in Brasilia.No one was injured in the act.According to the PF press office, the investigation has been initiated and due diligence is made to ascertain the authorship and materiality of the facts.Neighbors of the building reported that four buses with MST members would have stopped in front of the condominium.Through a social network, the MST took responsibility for ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Retired: Learn how to use well (and what not to do) with 13th salary
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Notice of sale of Eletrobras distributors is published; auction scheduled for Jun 26
- Woman reports harassment inside bus
- Protest leaves 44th Street blocked and causes traffic riot in the capital
- Mother's Day warms up market
- Rio: attempted robbery ends in Barra da Tijuca shooting
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 51 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Family fails to bury relative's body for lack of examination in DF
- Dollar rises to $ 3.62 and hits higher level in more than 2 years
- Video feature used in World Cup will be used in Brazil Cup
- Operation ends with 90 arrested for homicide and femicide in Espírito Santo
- Young man is killed at the nightclub door in Contagem (MG)
- New PIS / PASEP payment in August - MEI is entitled?
- 17 Worst Tosa Pethops Ever Made
- Military policeman arrested with 47 boxes of stolen beer
- Zelotes new phase targets economist Roberto Gianetti
- Children's events fair is launched with cocktail in Brasilia
- Crops raises Brazil's soybean export estimate in 2018/19 to 70.5mt
- Quadruple ampute beats Russian diving record