UPP Mangueirinha arrests four criminals in Duque de Caxias
Among them is Luiz Antônio da Silva Júnior, suspected of joining one of the main cargo theft gangs in Baixada Fluminense.
Two suspects with pistol simulations were also arrestedPromotion / PmerjPolice from the Pacifying Police Unit (UPP) Mangueirinha, in Duque de Caxias, in the Baixada Fluminense, arrested four suspects in three different actions in the municipality, on Monday (9).After intelligence work, the agents arrested 28-year-old Luiz Antônio da Silva Júnior, suspected of joining one of the main cargo theft gangs in the region.Against him was an open arrest warrant, police said.The second action took place during patrolling in Mina Street, also in the community of Mangueirinha.UPP teams captured a man who had fled as the PMs approached.With the suspect were seized a certain amount of drugs and a radio transmitter.Police also reported that in the morning another unit staff was fired due to an attempted vehicle theft on Nilo Peçanha Avenue.The police arrested two suspects with a pistol simulacrum.The vehicle and the victim's belongings were also recovered.All occurrences ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PRF seizes more than 50,000 cigarette packs in Livramento
- Santo Andr? - SP currently has 0 km of traffic.
- City Hall begins offering self-test for saliva HIV detection
- Former Alckmin secretary suspected of having documents shredded
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- West Bank: Man killed after attempting to run over Israeli soldiers
- If Marielle can't be resolved with anxiety, says general
- Operation clears station fraud during truckers strike
- Teen is suspected of stabbing father to defend mother from alleged aggression in Vila Velha
- Man arrested in southern Rio suspected of storing child pornography
- MPF reopens investigations into Vladimir Herzog's murder
- Royal Marriage: How Prince Harry Went From 'Problem Boy' to Charity Work
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 54 km of traffic at the moment.
- Eradicated diseases may return due to lack of vaccination
- Menopause pains and symptoms are treated with natural products.
- North Korea announces end to nuclear and missile tests
- State loses $ 150 million in taxes with truckers strike
- OPEC production falls in October due to lower Saudi extraction, research points
- Commodities support Ibovespa in blue in 2018
- Parad?o do Swing: get to know DF's music talents