Demand for Azul flights grows 10% in March, boosted by international operations
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Airline Azul reported on Monday that passenger demand for its flights in March grew 10 percent from the same month of 2017, boosted by ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Airline Azul reported on Monday that passenger demand for its flights in March rose 10 percent from the same month of 2017, boosted by international travel.As Azul's seat offer rose 9.6 percent in the same comparison, the company closed last month with a 0.4 percentage point increase in occupancy rate to 80.6 percent.By markets, demand for the company's domestic flights fell 2 percent from March 2017, while supply declined 2.9 percent due to the removal of four Embraer jets from the operating fleet.The occupancy rate rose 0.7 point to 79.2 percent.Azul attributed the measure to the "fleet transformation strategy, which consists of replacing old generation aircraft with new generation aircraft".Already on international flights, which are being expanded by the airline, demand for Azul flights jumped 69.2 percent, while seat supply rose 80 percent.As a result, the occupancy rate dropped by 5.4 points to 84.7 percent.In the first quarter, the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- 18-year-old arrested with guns and drugs
- "A Star Is Born" will have world premiere at the Venice Film Festival
- Polio Vaccination Campaign Begins
- Dog helps find Alzheimer's retired lost in sugarcane
- Favela Bairro Brings Housing, Asphalt, and Recreation Areas to Governor Island Community
- 16-year-old detained with four pounds of marijuana
- Investments in infrastructure works fall in 10 years
- Sex bracelets turn to police case at school in Uberl?ndia (MG)
- Blood center prepares for Siamese surgery in GO
- Research Finds Thousands of Early-Breast Cancer Women Need No Chemotherapy
- Only one state achieves measles vaccination target
- My name is on Serasa because I can't repay the loan I made at the bank. What do I do?
- Military police kill ex wife and kidnap daughter in Minas Gerais
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 8 km of traffic at the moment.
- ATCB President Exonerated on Suspected Election Harassment
- Student stabs teacher in Salvador
- PF calls for arrest and government can fine truckers stopped
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 60 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Anyone who doesn't protect our art should return it, says Egyptian archaeologist about fire at National Museum
- ORTHOGRAPHIC QUESTIONS: IS THE CORRECT WITH X OR CH?