Suspected members of militia arrested in Maricá
Appointed as one of the strong men of the militia that operates in Marica, metropolitan Rio, Joao Paulo Firmino is also suspected of murdering five young people.The c ...
Appointed as one of the strong men of the militia that operates in Marica, metropolitan Rio, Joao Paulo Firmino is also suspected of murdering five young people.The crime happened in a condominium of 'Minha Casa, Minha Vida'.For police, the way the youths were executed is an attempt by the organization to intimidate locals.Witnesses said that during the execution they heard a suspect shouting "this is militia, not a mess".According to the delegate Barbara Lomba, during the investigations, no relationship of youth with offense was identified.The crime, which became known as "Chacina de Maricá", took place on March 25.Sávio de Oliveira Vitipó, 20 years old;Mateus Bittencourt da Silva, 18;Marco Jonathan, 17;Patrick da Silva Diniz and Mat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Goiânia records the traffic with 10 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Estácio sees macroeconomic difficulties, but should reap results of operating efficiency in the second half
- Army sergeant arrested red-handed for keeping woman in private prison in Rio
- Government should cut more than $ 5 billion of irregular benefits from INSS
- Lawyers denounce use of OAB-GO resources for president's personal propaganda
- Lula says Moro has 'sick mind' and wants \ 'picture of him arrested '
- Education is the first step towards citizenship building
- Victory Case: Car Is Skilled for Traces of Blood
- Operation against CCP arrested two people in the state of Goiás
- PEN asks STF to postpone trial on second instance arrest
- Demand for Azul flights grows 10% in March, boosted by international operations
- Conar's new board takes office at an event in São Paulo
- Explosion victims in Saint Kitts complain of neglect
- Google wants to start drone deliveries in 2017
- OAB-GO councilors denounce Lúcio Flávio's persecution against opponents
- Your nose is a true stress thermometer, according to Science
- Bodyless lawyer writes book to denounce Justice mismatches
- Anatel starts blocking pirated phones today
- Protesters gather in support of former President Lula in Brasilia
- Confusion in prison leaves injured agent in Elói Mendes (MG)