Pirate products seized in garage of bus company in Caju
The products, mostly branded clothing, occupied almost the entire warehouse of a bus company in Caju, Rio's waterfront. According to police, the material ...
The products, mostly branded clothing, occupied almost the entire warehouse of a bus company in Caju, Rio's waterfront. According to police, the material totaled four tons.The company is responsible for the transportation of parcels and cargo in the luggage racks of three companies' passenger buses.According to the agents of the DRCPIM (Criminal Enforcement Office against Intangible Property), one of the objectives of the action is to go after the big piracy financiers. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- UN and Red Cross criticize countries for "paralysis" in reaction to conflict
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 61 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Police arrest drug trafficker who kidnapped two daughters and threatened wife
- Seven become defendants for fraud in the purchase of lunch in Guaira
- Restyled JAC T5 - Features, News
- Flood homeless more than 350 families in Marab? (PA)
- Capgras Syndrome, the strange evil that makes patients think parents and spouses are impostive doppelganger
- Exhibition in DF shows history of countries participating in the World Cup
- Candidates Enrolled in Encceja Can Check Test Locations
- Revisited Ghost starts this Friday
- Number of traffic accidents and roadkill rises in DF
- I quit. Can I withdraw FGTS?
- Short Track Operation: cargo theft increases in Rio
- Learn how to prepare a good pate without getting fat
- Take the quiz to see if you have the entrepreneur profile
- Police arrest pedophile inside SP
- Grain freight should rise with damped demand, no silos needed
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 58 km of congestion at 8:55.
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 34 km of traffic at the moment.
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 86 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.