Security summit meets to discuss Marielle Franco's murder
The summit of public security of Rio de Janeiro met this Monday (9) with the MP-RJ (Public Prosecutor of Rio de Janeiro) to discuss the progress of the ...
The Rio de Janeiro public safety summit met on Monday (9) with the Rio de Janeiro Public Prosecutor's Office (MP-RJ) to discuss the progress of the investigations into the murders of Councilwoman Marielle Franco and driver Anderson Gomes.The meeting was attended by the Attorney General of the State, Eduardo Gussem;State Secretary of Public Security, General Richard Nunes;the Chief of Civil Police, Deputy Rivaldo Barbosa;and the regional superintendent of the Federal Police, Ricardo Andrade Saadi.The crime completes one month next Saturday (14). ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Royal marriage brought several honors to Princess Diana
- Immigrants Celebrate Crossing Spanish Enclave Border
- Woman falls from fourth floor of building in Lima e Silva
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- 112-year-old Japanese becomes the oldest man in the world
- Rain should continue until Thursday in Espírito Santo
- Civil Defense Evaluates Over 30 Motels in Operation Aphrodite
- Bridge collapses in India and dozens trapped in rubble
- OAB presidential candidate questions project that creates benefits for judiciary
- Fortaleza - CE has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- Dollar retreats, operating down 0.68% at market opening
- Lawyer husband who fell off the 4th floor is indicted for femicide
- Internet shopping scams grow
- Supreme Court approves outsourcing possibility at all stages of the work process
- Meet the crime mentor who stole $ 500 million from Brazilian bank
- Tropical storm Parma makes three deaths in China
- Police seize instruments that former music school principal was trying to sell in SC
- European stock indexes gain 5th week in mid-season earnings
- See the full World Noon on Monday (23).
- PM captain arrested suspected of shooting neighbor in Greater JP