Man is beaten to death in Planaltina and accused still loose
Apolinario de Jesus Oliveira Pinheiro, 52, has always been a well-known figure in Planaltina de Goiás. His death not only revolted his family, friends and ...
Apolinario de Jesus Oliveira Pinheiro, 52, has always been a well-known figure in Planaltina de Goiás. His death revolted not only family, friends and the population.The killer was Apollinario's friend Camargo Bezerra, 26.The court has issued Camargo's arrest warrant and investigations have now been closed, but the accused remains at large. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Pimentel government has contract with company accused of cartel
- Guatemala reports 75 deaths and suspends rescues
- PM who recorded headshot as run over goes to jury
- Retired delegate and daughter are shot in southern Rio
- After New Year's Eve Dinner, It's Time to Detoxify the Body
- In Viamao, the road became the "quagmire of Branquinha"; check it out at Te Vira Tchê
- Equatorial Energia records 71.5% drop in net income for the third quarter
- Parking is robbed in the center of Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Itaparica Terminal will only resume operations in one year and two months
- Federal Supreme Court orders filing of inquiry against Senator Antonio Anastasia
- Planaltina residents complain about lack of security
- Residents close MG-432 for transportation improvements in Esmeraldas (MG)
- Couple arrested in operation against fraud in Rio Health
- Fed to hold interest amid investor skepticism
- Hand-to-mouth disease affects more than 150,000 children in Brazil
- The mysterious murder of three Russian journalists in the heart of Africa
- Goi?nia records the traffic with 6 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Accident at bus stop hurts elderly woman inside GO
- IML report says Maluf can serve jail time
- New videos of Brazilians harassing foreign women at the World Cup appear on the Internet