17-year-old has had eight surgery and is awaiting heart transplant
Jhoe Weiler, 17, was admitted to the Heart Institute on December 8, 2017. She underwent several surgical procedures, but unfortunately his health condition was ...
Jhoe Weiler, 17, was admitted to the Heart Institute on December 8, 2017. She underwent several surgical procedures, but unfortunately his health condition worsened.Today only a heart transplant can save your life.The family campaigned on social networks to encourage organ donation and perhaps get a matching donor ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- City name is misspelled in process
- Gaucho government withdraws Banrisul stock offer
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 196 km of congestion at 8:55.
- Check out the official feedback of Enem 2015
- Counterfeit weapons represent 40% of SP theft seizures
- IGC cuts Argentine soybean crop estimate to 38mt due to drought
- Fortaleza records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Italy closes ports for immigrant rescue boat
- Saudi Aramco plans to take control of SABIC, sources say
- Victory case: Police ask arrest of witness turned suspect
- China and US close deals in trade dispute, but Beijing says differences remain relatively large
- After suspected terrorism, planes stop flying over Sinai peninsula in Egypt
- United States inaugurates new embassy in Jerusalem
- Gilmar votes against coercive driving and session is suspended
- Escaping criminals invade track and steal vehicle in Niteroi
- Trump signs measure easing steel import quotas from Brazil and other countries
- Novo Hamburgo Municipal Culture Center undergoing renovation
- '' Sister didn't want to kill '' says cousin of Brazilian stabbed in Spain
- Reporter's day: child journalists visit Record TV Rio headquarters
- Suspected of killing husband in Guarapari released after testifying