Maluf has deep vein thrombosis and metastasis, says hospital
Syrian-Lebanese states that the deputy continues to be treated for bronchopneumonia and has no forecast for upcoming days
Maluf has been hospitalized since last ThursdayNelson Antoine / Folhapress - 21.12.2017The Syrian-Lebanese hospital said on Monday (9), in a medical bulletin, that the outgoing federal deputy Paulo Maluf (PP-SP) has metastasis due to prostate cancer and a deep vein thrombosis in the left leg.Maluf has been admitted to the hospital since last Thursday (5).“Patient Paulo Salim Maluf underwent a series of tests that confirmed a paraneoplastic syndrome and deep vein thrombosis in the left lower limb.He has urinary incontinence, bone metastasis in the sacral region due to prostate cancer, gait changes with loss of muscle strength and atrophy in both legs, which gives the patient the condition of wheelchair, ”says the medical report.According to the hospital, Maluf continues to be treated for bronchopneumonia and is not expected to be discharged in the coming days.The doctors who are accompanying the deputy are Sergio Nahas, Miguel Srougi, Ronaldo Kairalla, Roberto Basile Jr...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Shooting leaves two injured MPs at Morro dos Macacos
- Hurricane Florence leaves at least seven dead in the US
- In defeat to China, court in The Hague says it will analyze maritime dispute
- Brasilia records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Anac releases large aircraft at Pampulha Airport
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 64 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- Fux denies declaring squid ineligible before application registration
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ currently has 153 km of traffic.
- Volleyball project changes the lives of children and adolescents in Mateus Leme
- Criminals steal 42 rifles and leave wooden replicas in place in Paraguay - arsenal could reach Brazil
- Victoria records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Bars, restaurants and hotels suffer strike strike
- Without proper structure, health facility operates under stadium bleachers
- Diadema records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Lula calls Moro a liar and says: 'I'll take their order'
- Truckers Strike: Know the Impact 1 Month After Strike Begins
- Government will have to speak about border with Venezuela
- Colonel Lima's wife says not to participate in business management
- Ita? Unibanco is prepared to face adverse scenario, says Chairman of the Board
- Man has arms amputated in train, in lowland