Maluf has deep vein thrombosis and metastasis, says hospital
Syrian-Lebanese states that the deputy continues to be treated for bronchopneumonia and has no forecast for upcoming days
Maluf has been hospitalized since last ThursdayNelson Antoine / Folhapress - 21.12.2017The Syrian-Lebanese hospital said on Monday (9), in a medical bulletin, that the outgoing federal deputy Paulo Maluf (PP-SP) has metastasis due to prostate cancer and a deep vein thrombosis in the left leg.Maluf has been admitted to the hospital since last Thursday (5).“Patient Paulo Salim Maluf underwent a series of tests that confirmed a paraneoplastic syndrome and deep vein thrombosis in the left lower limb.He has urinary incontinence, bone metastasis in the sacral region due to prostate cancer, gait changes with loss of muscle strength and atrophy in both legs, which gives the patient the condition of wheelchair, ”says the medical report.According to the hospital, Maluf continues to be treated for bronchopneumonia and is not expected to be discharged in the coming days.The doctors who are accompanying the deputy are Sergio Nahas, Miguel Srougi, Ronaldo Kairalla, Roberto Basile Jr...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Finance Minister says he sees no impact of Argentine crisis in Brazil
- Police remove banners in Seca Square with phrase: 'steal, will die'
- OGX Signs Shell Oil Sale Agreement from Atlanta Field
- Husband of porn star who says he was Trump's lover asks for divorce
- Santa Luzia Police Station (MG) is destroyed in fire
- Two climbers set new records on Everest
- Expert says security forces operating seizures do not impact crime
- US Says Russia Sanctions Focus on Security-Related Products
- Images show meteor flash in South Africa
- Fernando Henrique Cardoso says Supreme Court decision obeys
- Indonesian 'kamikazes ants' explode to defend colony
- Ministry of Labor reaches R $ 2.4 billion in payments and notifications
- "My deputy won't be from Sao Paulo," says Alckmin
- Genetic Editing Tool May Increase Cell Cancer Risk
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 18 km of traffic at the moment.
- For the first time since 2016, Discovered volume reaches 80%
- Victoria records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 11:55.
- \ 'They killed my mother and separated me from my father ': the drama of immigrant children in the USA
- Startups make life easier for consumers
- "Case is baffling," says daughter of former poisoned Russian spy