Latam subsidiary LAN employee union announces strike
SANTIAGO (Reuters) - Latam Airlines' LAN Express Cabin Crew Syndicate confirmed on Monday an indefinite strike starting on Tuesday after ...
SANTIAGO (Reuters) - Latam Airlines' LAN Express Cabin Crew Union confirmed an indefinite strike on Tuesday after failing a government mediation to approve a new employment contract. company.The union, which includes nearly 1,000 airline employees, said the force measure would affect all flights in Chile, as well as international connections from Latam, the region's largest airline."After the last meeting with the company, she not only did not submit any new proposals but was unwilling to extend mediation to continue negotiating," the union said.The strike begins at 12:00 am on Tuesday, Brasília time.In response, the company canceled 623 flights by April 16 and said the strike will initially affect about 90,000 passengers.In addition, he stressed that the conditions of the unit's crew "are the best in the industry in Chile and their remuneration exceeds the industry average by 30 percent."The Santiago-based group has operati...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Lewandowski votes against early arrest of Lula in triplex case
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 2 - 31/05/18
- Schools face improvisations and unfinished work and use Fábrica do Samba for the first time
- The desperation of the residents of the slum Diogo Pires
- Pregnant spends five months in captivity in Rio
- Today 04/04 has Live Mechanic with MTE-Thomson!
- Gamblers make banned balls in Belo Horizonte lotteries
- RJ: know how was the day of the candidates for the government this Thursday (13)
- Europeans try to save nuclear deal with Iran after US exit
- Facebook had project to get patient data from hospitals
- Goiânia gains new cultural space and artistic formation
- Dog poops on bench and embarrasses newspaper presenters in Israel
- G7 rejects reelection of Nicolás Maduro in Venezuela
- In a letter, Lula says that courts banned free voting of the people
- INTERVIEW-With new model, Lotus grain trading partner seeks Asia or Europe
- Pink skates were close to Victoria's body, police say
- Rare edition of \ 'Origin of Species ' goes to auction in Mexico
- Cármen Lúcia assumes Presidency of the Republic for 24 hours
- Two PMs are shot in attack by criminals in Rio de Janeiro
- Bus is stopped on the road to Uberlândia (MG) with shots