Gilmar Mendes says STF does not admit pressure from military
Supreme Court Minister Gilmar Mendes criticized the demonstrations of members of the Armed Forces against the country's Supreme Court. He states that “...
Federal Supreme Court Minister Gilmar Mendes criticized the demonstrations by members of the Armed Forces against the country's Supreme Court. He said that "one cannot try to pressure the Supreme." ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Washing sidewalk with drinking water will pay a fine of $ 250 in SP
- Dollar falls to $ 3.73, but has higher monthly high since September 2015
- Brasileirão: Vasco wins, Fluminense draws and Botafogo loses
- PCE annual US inflation jumps in March
- Goiânia records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Projection for interest rate in 2016 is maintained, but inflation estimate rises to 6.29%
- See the weather forecast for this weekend (05 and 06)
- Aged 77, jabuticaba liquor producer climbs tree to pick fruit
- Man throws fake notes out the bathroom window in RO
- Mason dies buried in Minas Gerais Forest Zone
- Trump says he gave Kim Jong-un direct phone number
- Security cameras do not deter burglars in Bel?m (PA)
- Macron's advisor identified as protester aggressor
- Goalkeeper Bruno's brother released after false accusation
- MPF recommends suspension of property transfers to Caxias
- Personal exposure on Twitter can bring security risks
- White line IPI reduction expected to end by month
- PM shot after gunfire with Sierra criminal
- Curitiba - PR has 30 km of traffic at the moment.
- I have a check that went missing 13 years ago and is now protested. What do I do?