Police arrest Colombian gang specialized in assault on buildings in Barra da Tijuca
A Colombian gang specializing in robbery of buildings was arrested on Monday (9), in Barra da Tijuca, west of Rio. According to police, the group at ...
A Colombian gang specializing in building robberies was arrested on Monday (9) in Barra da Tijuca, west of Rio. According to police, the group always acted the same way.They rang for the apartments, and those who didn't answer were the invaders.Inside the buildings, the gang used various tools to break down the doors.A victim of foreigners led to their arrest.According to the delegate Adriana Belém, the victim saw a car that would have been used in the theft.The gang, however, had one more member who managed to escape. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- How to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases on the rise in Brazil
- Net balance of formal employment was negative in 661 vacancies in June
- National Campaign Warns of Thyroid Myths and Truths
- 10-year-old girl suffers car accident and helps rescue other victims
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 37 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Young woman is killed by stray bullet inside the Crown Hill
- Heart Failure: Prevention is the Best Weapon Against Disease
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Girl has brain infested with 100 "lonely" worm eggs after eating unwashed fruit and undercooked meat
- Revenue releases consultation on the fourth batch of income tax
- Forest fires kill at least 34 in Russia
- Ministry of Health creates WhatsApp service to avoid fake news
- European stock index closes steadily amid emerging market and trade concerns
- Velo City: Rio hosts world bike and mobility conference
- Police find drug with footballer quality seal
- Building collapses and leaves three dead and several injured in Argentina
- In Sorocaba, service companies profit from blackout
- Thief who had broken arm is arrested inside SP
- Suspect suffers from sudden illness during assault in Guarulhos
- Equinor predicts drilling in Carcará this year after license the day before, says executive