Brazilians abroad can not forget to declare IR 2018
Travelers must indicate permanent tax domicile, regardless of whether they are inside or outside the national territory.
Travelers are subject to fines for late deliveryGetty ImagesBrazilian taxpayers living in Brazil and traveling abroad cannot forget to file this year's Income Tax return.The IRS states that travelers' documents should normally be sent over the internet.The IRS only recommends that the declarant indicates, in the proper field, his permanent tax domicile, regardless of whether he is inside or outside the national territory.The tax authorities also warn that taxpayers who are out of the country pay attention to the deadline, which ends on 23h59 (Brasília time) on April 30.See tooMarried may file same income tax returnIR 2018: Here's how to correct declaration errors and escape fine meshMarried may file same income tax returnIR 2018: Here's how to correct declaration errors and escape fine meshAccording to the IRS, if the taxpayer residing abroad does not have a bank account in Brazil, he must appoint an attorney in Brazil to receive the refund on his behalf."The...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Virtual beauty market promises "perfect" bodies
- Recife - PE has 64 km of traffic at the moment.
- Son who killed and buried his mother at home goes to popular jury
- Economic recovery depends on power agreement, expert says
- Murdered rapper body is buried in Rio de Janeiro
- Claudiney Dulim talks about public safety in Minas Gerais
- Small plane crashes on Campo de Mars with 7 on board
- Brazil loses position in air travel ranking
- After interdiction and slow traffic, protesters close protest at Serafim Derenzi
- How military have gained unprecedented role in Brazil since redemocratization
- Fake civilian police arrested with cloned car in eastern SP
- Marvel will release HQ prelude to "Captain Marvel" movie
- Public security officials occupy Freedom Palace
- "Now society is seeing the value of the truck driver," say protesters in Rio
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 17 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- RS has warning of thunderstorm, strong wind and hail for this Monday
- Electoral propaganda officially began
- Police recover stolen safe from company in SC
- Bandits torture and rob mason in ES
- 19 year old dies in accident in Grande BH