The 4 governors named in Lava Jato who lost privileged forum to run elections
Investigations were in charge of the Superior Court of Justice, in which governors have privileged forum
Beto Richa, Gerlado Alckmin, Raimundo Colombo and Marconi Perillo lost privileged forumBrazil Agency / Senate Agency / WikiCommonsFour governors named or denounced by Operation Lava Jato who resigned until last weekend to be able to run for office in the 2018 election lost their privileged forum and could have their cases sent to the lower court.The scenario applies to Geraldo Alckmin (PSDB-SP), Beto Richa (PSDB-PR), Marconi Perillo (PSDB-GO) and Raimundo Colombo (PSD-SC), whose cases were the responsibility of the Supreme Court (STJ). , court dealing with lawsuits against governors.With the loss of the privileged forum, cases can be referred to judgments of first instance, including the 13th Federal Criminal Court of Curitiba, where judge Sergio Moro, responsible for most of the convictions in Lava Jato.Brazilian law requires mayors, governors and the president who want to run for positions other than those they hold to resign up to six months before the election.They sho...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- During fight, mother and daughter stab each other in downtown Goiânia
- Tunisia: Immigrant trafficker arrested after drowning deaths
- Homeless person has burned body
- Westbound lane with slow traffic in Piraí do Sul Note: Pavement recovery, sis traffic
- Fuel purchase ends in fight in Rio station
- PM shoots young man in Count and revolts local residents
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 62 km of traffic at the moment.
- Solemnity that will award Record as a communication vehicle of 2009 begins in Rio
- Train hits school bus in Sarzedo (MG)
- Woman is forgotten inside health clinic in southern MG
- PM is killed in northern Rio; State records 48 police officers killed in the year
- Curitiba - PR has 99 km of traffic at the moment.
- Cart overturns and traffic is banned in Mimoso do Sul
- Family searches for missing woman after getting in car
- Novo Hamburgo receives finalist show of the Brazilian Cinema Grand Prix
- Construction of new Assembly headquarters has technical support from Fire Department
- PMs kill suspect, transport corpse and report no case
- STF begins to judge validity of printed vote in October elections
- Public toilet brought from the Netherlands is controversial in Rio
- Carrefour Brasil wants to start 'Scan & Go' system test this year