Cryptocurrency is new focus of colleges
The economics departments of Brazilian universities are beginning to address the phenomenon of digital currencies.Gradually, the theme has been included in disciplines, gained ...
The economics departments of Brazilian universities are beginning to address the phenomenon of digital currencies.Gradually, the theme has been included in disciplines, gaining ground in postgraduate studies and research projects.What's new in the area includes the first master's program with an emphasis on so-called cryptocurrencies and a student organization created in São Paulo to streamline vocational training and the study of blockchain, the technology that supports virtual money.Blockchain Insper is a combination of study group and junior company that emerged seven months ago.Students are divided into research teams in the areas of Finance, Technology and Business.There are also departments that simulate business areas such as Marketing, Strategy, Content and Events.Everyone participates in both research and management.With 23 members, the entity intends to develop new technologies and business models in the area of digital currencies.They have already partner...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Chance of project approval to reduce interest is small
- Tree falls during heavy rain in Salvador and street is banned; watch
- Hospitalized Palestinian president Abbas suffers from lung infection
- Level of diesel inventories in Brazil became more critical amid protests, says ANP
- Chilean Latam Branch to Resume Normal Operation on Thursday, Group Says
- Market forecasts slightly higher inflation for 2019
- Large fire hits building in upscale neighborhood of SP
- PM helicopter rescues Anhanguera highway crash victim
- Bolsonaro's son talks about his father's health
- See the weather forecast for this Wednesday (16)
- Woman kills another and hides body in litter box
- S?o Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- SP firefighters answer two calls without victims after Bolivia earthquake
- Police receive new allegations about whereabouts of fake doctor Joanna
- Students claim release of funds for UnB
- "Case is baffling," says daughter of former poisoned Russian spy
- Miss accused of planning businessman abduction could be arrested at any time
- Woman accuses neighbor of not paying debt of $ 5 and is required to pay $ 3,000
- Maid: Employment Contract, Social Charges and eSocial Considerations
- How luxury banks in Switzerland attract millionaires (and identify suspicious money)