Police indicts two for assault in front of the Lula Institute
Man was hospitalized after being pushed by PT militant in front of the institute in the Ipiranga neighborhood of São Paulo
Man was hospitalized after confusion at Instituto Lula;frame is stableRogério Gomes / Brazil Photo Press - 05.04.2018The São Paulo Civil Police has indicted two people for intentional bodily injury for assault on administrator Carlos Alberto Bettoni, 56.The case occurred last Thursday (5) in front of the headquarters of Instituto Lula, in the Ipiranga neighborhood, when Bettoni shouted offenses to the PT during an interview by Senator Lindbergh Farias (RJ) to the press.'Maninho' is a former alderman of DiademaMarcelo Chello / CJPress / Folhapress - 09.04.2018One of the defendants pushed the victim, who hit his head on a passing truck.At the time, protesters were gathered in front of the institute because of the news that Judge Sérgio Moro had issued a warrant for the arrest of former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva.In a statement, the Secretariat of Public Security did not disclose the names and said that the investigated gave testimony and were released.According t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- José Nelto says MDB can't mount solid plate for state and federal deputy
- Police look for men who manufactured irregular medicines in SP
- Application drivers join truckers on strike
- Eye of you: resident denounces water leakage in Betim (MG)
- Baby who died after being born at Paissandu will have funeral on Friday
- BR-381 duplication work is turtle steps
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 2 - 24/05/18
- See the full World Noon on Monday (30).
- Central Bank rules out increase Selic to control exchange rate
- Police arrest gang who practiced robberies in bars and restaurants in Rio
- My INSS: Citizen can now update data over the internet
- Autistic girl draws character to face loneliness and anxiety when changing schools
- Curitiba records traffic with 83 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Police strengthen security in Arraial do Cabo after drug trafficker's death
- Giuseppe Conte receives vote of confidence from Italian Chamber
- Recife - PE has 93 km of traffic at the moment.
- Residents protest lack of services in Itaguaí on the city's 200th anniversary
- Recife records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Police Investigating Accountant Chance Targeted '' Good Night Cinderella ''
- Civil police get on buses in Taguatinga (DF) and scare passengers