Party wants to give up court action that could free Lula
Party president says he did not go to court to 'defend a citizen who committed a crime, but to have ministers give an understanding'
Supreme Court's application may benefit LulaFelipe Rau / Estadão Content - 7.4.2018The national president of PEN / Patriotas, Adilson Barroso, told the report on Monday (9) that intends to withdraw the action of the party that questions in the Supreme Court (STF) the arrest in second instance and could benefit former President Luiz Ignatius Lula da Silva.Party attorneys met to consider how to waive the injunction requesting the suspension of arrests of convicts at the ADC (Declaratory Constitutionality Action) 43. The PEN filed the injunction in court last week."If there is a way to withdraw, I will," said Barroso."If there is no way, what am I going to do? The law is the same for everyone. I did not join Lula. We went through this process two years ago thinking about society and not about petista, because I am right wing. I never defended petista, never I liked the PT. Lula had no lawsuit against him. Now comes the possibility of helping the left that created the most co...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- CVM determines that State Grid raises CPFL Renováveis minority offer
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 154 km of congestion at 14h1.
- Download GiliSoft Private Disk
- Pitanguy's son was drunk when ran over worker, witnesses at hearing
- Death from sepsis in public hospitals is twice as private
- Customer Day - History, When It Is Celebrated
- MPF wants to include Dutch SBM in action for fraud in contracts with Petrobras
- BR Properties posted net loss of R $ 447.6 million in Q3
- Piano recital celebrates 160 years of Theatro São Pedro on Wednesday
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 28/06/18
- What report do you want to see on the way back from Fala Brasil break?
- Man tries to break into police house and ends up arrested in Goi?nia (GO)
- Petrobras will raise gasoline prices by 1.29% in refineries from Wednesday
- Salvador receives free show from The Fervers
- Suspected of participating in Ipiranga slaughter is arrested in SP
- Couple arrested with 11 cannabis tablets in Alagoinhas municipality
- Understand the economic turmoil in Argentina and how it can affect Brazil
- Presidential candidates avoid clashes in 2nd TV debate
- Young woman killed in motorcycle accident in Vila Velha is buried
- Tired of waiting for the GDF, residents of Structural plug holes with bricks