PM conducts repossession in Greater São Paulo
Carapicuíba City Council informed that the land is private and that Social Assistance teams are in place to evaluate the 25 families
Land repossession in Carapicuíba happens this Tuesday (10)Record TV playbackIt happens on the morning of Tuesday (10) a repossession of land in a land in the municipality of Carapicuíba, in the metropolitan region of Sao Paulo.At least 60 military police are on the scene.According to information from Corporal Gonçalves, from the 33rd Battalion of the PM, about 25 families occupy the land irregularly, located at Pérola do Oeste Street, in the Jardim Ana Estela neighborhood.According to Record TV reports, the reinstatement was canceled.According to the PM, the reason would be divergences in the footage of the area to be vacated.By means of a note, the Carapicuíba City Council informs that "the judicial decision for repossession is a private land".The agency also said that the Social Welfare...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- SP will have debt negotiation effort at the Latin American Memorial
- Man applies card scam and elderly loses almost $ 13 thousand
- São Paulo bet invoices R $ 35 million at Mega-Sena
- Student gets beaten by inspector while trying to board bus
- In Mexico, fake news makers increase efforts before election
- 28 bus lines that will pass through Largo do Paissandu will be repositioned
- Call boy is suspected of stabbing and killing client in Goi?nia (GO)
- Campinas records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Federal Justice blocks R $ 263 million from BR Distribuidora in case investigating cartel in DF
- Wondershare Data Recovery Download
- Gang robs ATM machine in Maring? (PR)
- Grêmio relinquishes tie for Inter at the end of aspiring Gre-Nal
- Man has to prove he's not dead
- The Health Benefits of Garlic
- Truckers wishing to return home will be escorted by PRF
- Uberlândia (MG) accident leaves five people injured
- Government formalizes appointment of Braga Netto as federal intervener in Rio
- Federal Government wants to cut traffic deaths in half
- BRF will give collective vacation to another 3,500 employees in Brazil
- "Weak as an old woman," reports woman who contracted "cave disease"