Body is found without head and arm without sewage in SP
The DHPP (Department of Homicide and Protection of Persons) was triggered on Monday (9) and the case must be investigated by the C-East team.
Body was found in a sewer pipe in Nova HeliópolisGoogle Maps playbackThe body of a man was found inside a sewer pipe, on Almirante Delamare Avenue, in Cidade Nova Heliópolis, in the south of São Paulo, around 1 pm last Monday (9).According to information from the Military Police, the body was headless and armless at the Wastewater Treatment Plant (ABC).The agency cannot say how long the corpse has been in place.The Department of Homicide and Protection of Persons (DHPP) has been activated and the case must be investigated by the DHPP C-East team.By note, Sabesp reported that it called the police as soon as they located the body.“The police began the investigati...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Latam passenger traffic rises 1.1% in July; Brazil has a fall
- Ex-husband suspected of killing brokerage firm in Barra da Tijuca could be arrested at any time
- Abandoned land worries residents of Belo Horizonte
- Bakery in the metropolitan region of BH is robbed for the 22nd time
- Businessman records councilman negotiating vote
- No rain, Cantareira System level stays stable
- 2018 Income Tax and Real Estate: Declaring Capital Gain
- Defender of Sao Paulo, Arboleda suffers car accident
- Police seize drugs at 76-year-old's house
- Refap employees keep down until Sunday
- Brazilian protests for immigrants in US vice visit to Temer
- Salvadoran tradition, sword war worries residents
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 7:55.
- Samu and Trauma don't understand each other and lack of stretchers is a problem again
- Bicycle networks without stations arrive in Brazil: solution or new problem for cities?
- Hurricane Lane Rises to Category 5 as Hawaii Approaches
- Campaign against polio and measles extended until September 14
- RecordTV discusses journalism in round of talks in São Paulo
- STJ withdraws Moro lawsuit against former governor Beto Richa
- Bandits set fire to PM base in Centro de Lavras (MG)