France will react if it is proved that Syria has crossed "red line"
Syrian health care group says at least 60 men, women and children killed in alleged chemical weapons attack
Macron and Trump agree that chemical weapon was usedReuters / 07-04-18French government spokesman said on Tuesday that Paris would react if it was proven that forces supporting the Syrian government carried out a chemical attack against the town of Douma in East Ghouta at the end of week.The question of the use of chemical weapons in Syria is a thorny issue for French President Emmanuel Macron.He warned that the use of such weapons to cause death is a "red line" that will trigger even unilateral action by his country.His aides said a military response would depend on French intelligence proving both the use of deadly chemicals and deaths, and that a reaction would likely be coordinated with the United States."The president has repeated more than once that if the red line is crossed and who is responsible is established, it will lead to a response," Benjamin Griveaux told Europe 1 radio.Macron and US President Donald Trump spoke for the second time in two days ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 14h1.
- To escape cursing, wallet that tore letters in Goiânia changes look
- TJ-RJ determines continuity of action against Cabral and Barcas SA
- Ibama issues license for oil exploration in Tartaruga, Campos Basin
- Productivity in sugarcane plantations in MS and MG offset losses in SP, says CEO of Biosev
- Poison Hour 2: U2 singer loses voice during concert
- Child deaths from preventable diseases have decreased, UN says
- Group arrested suspected of robbing clothing stores in CG
- Theft of water meters in Colégio Batista (BH)
- Kilauea Eruption Lava Destroys More Homes on Hawaii's Largest Island
- Justice denies Lula's request to suspend testimony at Zelotes
- Police arrest military suspect of killing woman and kidnapping daughter
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 57 km of congestion at 17h1.
- Suspected of trafficking in arms and drugs arrested in northern Rio
- Justice orders Mega-Seine Widow to return to prison
- Ibama fines 5 grain companies and dozens of farmers for deforestation
- Itaipu residents use siren to scare off thieves
- Bali volcano eruption cancels over 300 flights in Indonesia
- In Goi?nia, man discovers which car was cloned
- Rocha Faria Municipal Hospital wins new laboratory