Richter 4.6-point earthquake hits Italy
The epicenter was 2km from the city of Muccia, central part of the country.The region usually shows great seismic activity
Tremor was felt in several nearby citiesThinkstockA 4.6-point Richter scale earthquake hit Italy on Tuesday (10).The epicenter was 2 kilometers from the city of Muccia in the central province of Macerata.The region usually shows great seismic activity.See tooBrazil feels earthquake reflexes in BoliviaUp to 12 Taiwan earthquake death tollBrazil feels earthquake reflexes in BoliviaUp to 12 Taiwan earthquake death tollThe quake happened at 5:11 am (local time).The Italian National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology has recorded more than 20 aftershocks in several nearby cities.Schools and train lines were closed as a precaution.There are no reports to date of seri...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Two suspects die in clash with PM in Rio
- Referee Says Felipe Melo Has Backed Clayson Slaps, Reveals Discussion
- Unemployment rises over 11% in 3 months and reaches 13.7 million
- See images of traffic in RJ
- Pakistani army to have broad judicial powers during election
- Street vendor arrested with drug hidden among popcorn bags
- Electrical system operating cost skyrockets and ONS sees increased use of oil thermals
- Crivella has lunch at a popular restaurant and celebrates 1 mi of meals
- Anvisa alters indications for dengue vaccine use
- Santo André records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Bus 100% begins to circulate this Monday (23) in DF
- "Shoplifters" by Japanese Kore-Eda wins Cannes Golden Palm
- US indicts 12 Russians for hacking Hillary Clinton emails in 2016
- Mexico: Presidential favorite promises end to corruption
- Students run out of class after building is confiscated by civil defense
- Cabral is sentenced to 47 years in prison by Bretas
- Five of the seven victims of the slaughter in northern Porto Alegre were identified
- Nursing technician dies after seeking help at hospital where she worked
- Good weather takes over 200,000 people to Expointer
- I have a small reservation and I don't want to stop, which is better? Savings or other fund?