112-year-old Japanese becomes the oldest man in the world
Masazo Nonaka was born on July 25, 1905 and received from Guinness the title of oldest in the world after death of 113 year old Spanish
At 112, Nonaka received the title of oldest man in the worldKyodo via Reuters / 10.4.2018A 112-year-old Japanese man was recognized on Tuesday as the oldest man in the world.Masazo Nonaka was born on July 25, 1905, months before physicist Albert Einstein published the theory of relativity.According to the Guinness Book of Records, he won the title after the death of Spaniard Francisco Nuñez Olivera, 113.Lifelong Nonaka has been a farmer, lumberjack and manager of a hotel in Ashoro City on Hokkaido Island, 900 km from Tokyo.The Japanese have been widowed since 1992 and have five children.The Guinness title for the oldest man ever recorded is from another Japanese, Jir...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Mother and son die in collapse of mine in MG
- China's Three Gorges targets Cesp power plants at existing hydro auction
- Watch the election announcements of the candidates for the Senate of 20:30 this Friday (27)
- Uruguaiana turns 172 with small celebration
- Brazil's pre-salt oil is already competitive with US shale, BP says
- Arrested suspected of killing PM and elderly
- Police are arrested suspects of homicide in São Gonçalo
- Slovenian Prime Minister Says Immigration Crisis May Rekindle Conflict in Balkans
- Florianópolis records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Petrobras strike advances to 47 maritime units in Campos, says union
- US-China trade war intensifies with new tariffs
- Lula will take PT to rock bottom
- Truckers protest against MG-30's ban on driving
- Motorcycle helmet prices vary up to 166% in the Capital
- Brazilian rescue volunteer reports pain of Thai families
- Faction between factions leads to panic in São Carlos residents
- Saudi Arabia oil exports fall to 7,120m bpd in July
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting his 70-year-old father
- Venomous Hour: Bruno Gagliasso also engages in controversy with old Twitter posts.
- Expert clarifies controversy over custody hearing