Daughter of poisoned former Russian spy discharged from hospital
Sergei and Yulia Skripal were hospitalized in critical condition after a nervous attack in England that opened diplomatic crisis with Russia
Skripal were hospitalized in serious conditionPlayback / FacebookYulia Skripal, the daughter of the former Russian spy who was poisoned in a nerve attack in the city of Salisbury , England, was discharged from the hospital just over a month after the attack on Monday.According to doctors, Yulia was taken to a safe place on Tuesday.The Russian embassy is against the relocation of Sergei and Yulia and stated that "the world, having no opportunity to interact with them, will have every reason to view this as a kidnapping of two Russian citizens or at least their isolation."The Skripal were interned at Salisbury District Hospital and were in critical condition for weeks.Hospital director Christine Blanshard said that both Yulia, 33, and Sergei, 66, responded well to the treatments, but they are in different states of recovery.Christine said Sergei is no longer in critical condition and they hope he can leave the hospital soon.According to the Washington Post, along with the Sk...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Lecturer at the War College is invited to the General Balance this Tuesday (17)
- Deposit robbery attempt ends in shooting in Baixada Fluminense and policeman is injured
- Israel plans to build Disney-style desert park
- Drought is the largest environmental disaster in the country and occurs throughout the territory, says IBGE
- Weg profit rises to $ 336.6 million in the second quarter
- Opposition politician arrested in Zimbabwe on Zambian border
- Permission for Americans to print 3D firearms causes controversy in the US
- Victoria records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Operation at Morro do Papagaio ends with 22 arrested for trafficking
- Merkel says new trade deal is good for Mexico, Europe and Germany
- Man hires call boy and
makes false report of kidnapping in DF
- Alunorte evaluates proposal with prosecutor on Barcarena case
- Can a child who study receive an INSS pension up to 24 years old?
- Servers continue strikes in Health and Education
- Supreme opens 5th privileged court judgment session
- How long do drugs stay in the body?
- Trump asks attorney general to investigate corruption '' on the other side ''
- Tres Pontas Municipal Guard Agent Targeted Operation
- Government says Brazil's main highways "are cleared"
- Prosecutor: witness changes version after contact with former Dersa