Lula wants to turn cell into political office
Senator Roberto Requião (MDB-PR) asked him, Lindbergh Farias, Gleisi Hoffmann and nine other governors to visit the former president.
Former President Luiz Inacio Lula da SilvaDiego Vara / Reuters - 19.03.2018The chip for Lula and his followers has not yet fallen.They caused a huge banzé because of Judge Sérgio Moro's decision to prohibit the former president from receiving visits from co-religionists in prison .Senator Roberto Requião, who is from the Parana MDB, but is much more Lulist than several petistas, filed an earlier court filing earlier that he and fifteen other authorities have access to Lula, but was not answered by Judge Carolina Lebbos, of 12th Federal Court of Curitiba.What did they want?Lula is a former president of the Republic who deserves a differentiated treatment by the position he held, and this was provided.Now turning the cell into a political office is quite different.The former president of the Republic, despite the petista mantra, is not a political prisoner, he is a political prisoner, and as such must be subject to ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Poison Hour 1: David Beckham Attacks Daughter's Hair Salon
- Greater Goiânia has 60% of the bus fleet in circulation this Tuesday
- Guarulhos records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Recife - PE has 37 km of traffic at the moment.
- S?o Bernardo do Campo - SP has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- See the election time of candidates for state deputy from 13h this Friday (10)
- Goiânia records traffic with 47 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Santa Maria receives Record TV in Cities
- Alckmin investigation goes to Electoral Justice, determines STJ
- Brasilia records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Roman Empire Library is discovered by archaeologists in German city
- Cell phone images show decay in state school of SP
- Woman is murdered and her body is charred in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Due to strike, TRE postpones interns' selection test
- See the full Alert Brazil this Tuesday (14).
- PMs fire in traffic fight in Rio
- Ibovespa advances with external improvement; Eletrobras rises 7%
- MP appeals for criminal actions against agents of the dictatorship's cellars
- Justice declares illegality of nurses' strike
- CORRECTION-Notice of sale of Eletrobras distributors is published; auction due on Jul 26