Aldo Rebelo announces departure from PSB because of Joaquim Barbosa
He is opposed to the party's proposal to run for president;former minister also said he will support Márcio França in SP
Rebelo was minister of Lula and DilmaElza Fiúza / 01.21.2013 / ABrFormer government minister Lula and Dilma Aldo Rebelo announced on Thursday (12), via Twitter, that he will move away from the PSB.Rebelo, who joined the party in September 2017, said he left because of the possible candidacy of former STF president Joaquim Barbosa for the presidency .Barbosa joined the subtitle last Friday (6)."Unable to follow the manifest inclination of the party leadership by the candidacy of the illustrious minister Joaquim Barbosa, I announce my removal from the PSB," he wrote."I will continue to support Márcio França's candidacy in Sao Paulo and other regional party projects."The Pessebist wing of the new governor of São Paulo, Márcio França, is against his own candidacy for Planalto.It defended a coalition with the PSDB of Geraldo Alckmin, of which France was vice until last week.The hypothesis...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Learn how to guard against cloned checks
- Expectation for Selic this year remains at 6.5%; market sees higher dollar and inflation
- Foods strike with strike and IPCA has been higher for June since 1995
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 7 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Dengue cases decrease in Goi?nia (GO)
- Petrobras raises 1.1% gasoline to new high at R $ 1.8095 / liter on Friday
- Suspected of assaulting woman in viralized video arrested in Paris
- Man almost hit by runaway car in MG
- Ibovespa closes down with doubts about electoral scene
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 248 km of traffic at the moment.
- About 1.6 tons of food are seized in Sobradinho
- Hood car on BR-040 kills two women and injures child
- Poison Time: Fans are disappointed with Mc Kevinho
- Commission approves installments of traffic tickets and card payment
- Young man suspected of killing father and sister is lynched by neighbors
- Justice orders city to return homeless documents
- Brazilian needs to work three days to fill the car tank
- Immigrant boat arrives in Spain after Italy rejects
- Watch the election time of the presidential candidates of 20h30 this Saturday (21)
- Car crashes in Porto Alegre river (RS)