Brazil will increase orange juice exports by more than 20% in 17/18, predicts CitrusBR
By Roberto SamoraSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - Exports of orange juice from Brazil, the largest exporter of the commodity, are expected to grow more than 20 percent in the 2017/18 season (July ...
By Roberto SamoraSAO PAULO (Reuters) - Exports of orange juice from Brazil, the largest exporter of the commodity, are expected to grow by more than 20 percent in the 2017/18 season (July / June), compared to the previous season strongly affected by climate problems. in orange groves, predicted on Thursday CitrusBR, an association that brings together exporters.Year to date 2017/18 through March, exports are strong, totaling 855.8 thousand tons of concentrated orange juice, frozen equivalent to 66 degrees brix (FCOJ equivalent), performance 29 percent over the same period of the year last, the association said on Thursday."Taking into consideration the first nine months of export, it seems that the closure should be very positive compared to the previous year, when the restriction on fruit supply was determinant for the poor performance," said CitrusBR CEO, Ibiapaba Netto, to Reuters."It is not possible to make an accurate estimate, but something above 1.1 million tonnes s...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Dozens of families occupy building and risk eviction
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 41 km of traffic.
- Video shows aggression to doctor in hospital in Icaraí
- Operation arrests 19 people in Ribeirão das Neves (MG)
- Recife records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 6h0.
- FBI Uses Technology to Assemble 'Suspicious' Tattoo Bank
- São Caetano do Sul records the traffic with 6 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Osasco records traffic with 33 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Curitiba registers traffic with 50 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Young girl found dead in BH motel
- Survey points out that 13% of ES students are two years or more behind school
- Romeu Zema explains why he wants to be elected governor of MG
- Fear announces that it will release highways by force
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 210 km of congestion at 18h1.
- Man arrested suspected of robbing application driver in BH
- "Even though it's night" dance show premieres in Porto Alegre
- São Gonçalo teachers go on strike this Friday (3)
- Criminals blow up ATMs in Careaçu (MG)
- Curitiba records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Miner Spiderman makes children happy in BH