Law requires academies to advise students on dangers of anabolic use
In addition to the obligation of posters advising students about the danger of using anabolic steroids, sports centers should hold monthly lectures and, in the act ...
In addition to the obligation of posters advising students about the danger of using anabolic steroids, sports centers should hold lectures on a monthly basis and, upon enrollment, should also deliver a booklet.According to the doctor Michele Fonseca, the use of this substance generally causes baldness, cancer risks, irreversible liver damage and can cause diabetes and hypertension. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Children take care of vegetable garden in
school in the interior of SP
- Five dogs die poisoned in southern Rio, according to Residents Association
- Fear and ministers discuss new benefits to truckers today
- "Minha Casa, Minha Vida": More than 500 apartments are delivered in the west of Rio
- Download Firefox Developer Edition
- Dollar has slight fluctuations against the real amid fears about US interest rates
- One more man is caught walking down BH avenue with skateboard
- Record TV stand is one of the attractions of Expo Londrina 2018
- Cena Contemporânea Theater Festival takes place in 6 regions of DF
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 38 km of congestion at 8:55.
- Gospel singer tells child to “shut up” during presentation and generates controversy. Watch video
- Brazilian services industry jumps 6.6% in June, says IBGE, best performance since 2011
- Saved returns Neymar's taunt: "And now who goes to the house?"
- Educational action seeks to prevent traffic violations in GO
- Buses may stop running at night in BH because of fires
- Prosecutor's Office files public civil action against Eduardo Paes
- Hospital infections decreased after public-private partnership
- Eltânia André reveals Brazil run by horror in "Duels"
- Baby death: "I'm afraid it will happen to me," says pregnant
- UPP Mangueirinha arrests four criminals in Duque de Caxias