Truck fire ban Régis Bittencourt
A fire in a truck blocked the highway Régis Bittencourt towards São Paulo, the morning of Monday, 16. The kilometers 372 to 370 and 358 to 357, in Miracatu (SP), ...
A fire in a truck blocked the Régis Bittencourt highway towards São Paulo on the morning of Monday, 16. The 372 to 370 and 358 to 357 kilometers in Miracatu (SP), Serra do Cafezal, were cleared around 7:00 a.m.According to Arteris Régis, the concessionaire that manages the highway, a team was on site to clean the road.The Fire Department reported not having records of the occurrence.Until the closing of this matter, the Federal Highway Police (PRF) had not yet informed if the accident left victims. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rain invades homes and forces residents to build "bridges"
- Clash between factions closes schools and health posts in Campos
- Geddel is caught in Papuda with unauthorized remedies
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 38 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Police prevent truck theft on Avenida Brasil
- Inter safes can still get help with Alisson and Taison sales
- A Latin woman will be president of the UN General Assembly
- Police reconstitute drilling crime in Rio de Janeiro
- PM woman killed in accident with fugitive suspects was pregnant
- Taís Araújo is the target of racist comments on social networks
- Internet hate groups targeted blacks, gays and women, says PF
- Cade proposes measures to reduce fuel prices
- MP-RJ denounces businesswoman who locked up in the service area for seven days
- The virus that the Australian government imported from South America to kill a rabbit plague
- One more man is caught walking down BH avenue with skateboard
- Price of Easter eggs increases in 2010
- Paty Butt patients testify Friday (27)
- Does Brazil only win from countries starting with the letter “C” in the Cups since 2006?
- Wedge revokes impeachment rite defined by him and suspended by STF
- Union banked $ 602 million in debts of regional governments in July