Schools want to review teacher benefits
The proposal of private schools to revise part of the rights acquired by the category, with the labor reform, has been affecting the routine of schools in São Paulo.
The proposal of private schools to revise part of the rights acquired by the category, with the labor reform, has been affecting the routine of schools in São Paulo.The collective bargaining agreement that sets out specific clauses such as school recess and child scholarship, for example, was not renewed in March.Without agreement, the definition of whether or not to retain rights is being made on a case by case basis by the colleges.On the one hand, larger, higher-paying schools - such as Bandeirantes, Santi, Sao Luis, Oswald de Andrade - have informed their teachers that they will stick to the old convention clauses.On the other, colleges with fewer students say that continuing to grant current rights compromises their financial health.JusticeThe impasse made the São Paulo Teachers Union (Sinpro-SP) appeal to the Regional Labor Court (TRT) so that the entire category maintains the same rights.Experts say that the lack of standardization of conditions may widen differen...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Civil servants have until day 29 to change pension scheme
- Elderly relatives call for faster transfer to hospitals
- Porto Alegre's South Zone neighborhood will have water supply interrupted today
- Social Security expects to save $ 20 billion with comb in INSS
- Police arrest false auditor in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Homemade chocolates and bars replace eggs and cheapen Easter
- New government primary deficit forecast does not provide full payment for "pedaling"
- Maternity pay is paid for adoption, childbirth and abortion. know how
- Yellen says US interest rates may rise in December, but nothing is decided
- Canada will help steelmakers and workers impacted by US tariffs, source says
- Without ICU, doctors improvise cardboard box to meet baby
- PF must arrest those who spread fake news on WhatsApp
- Asian oil imports from Iran peak at 8 months in May
- Embraer and Boeing Sign Memorandum for Commercial Aviation Joint Venture, Deal Values Deal at $ 4.75 Billion
- Credit card fraudsters in Porto Alegre
- Fortaleza - CE has 94 km of traffic at the moment.
- Brothers accused of attack on lawyer in Goiânia go to jury this Thursday (30)
- Four people are shot by car occupants in São Gonçalo
- Woman dies victim of stray bullet in Crown Hill
- National Social Security Council approves payroll interest increase