Furlan says BRF board exchange talks stalled
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Negotiations between investors to agree on candidates for the board of food company BRF have stalled, with 14 candidates ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Negotiations among investors to agree on candidates for the board of food company BRF have stalled with 14 nominees for 10 seats, Luiz Fernando Furlan, one of the company's founders, said on Tuesday.Furlan, BRF's 15th largest shareholder, said in a conference call that the board will meet on the 19th, as planned, to discuss the proposed voting rules.Some major shareholders are looking for a turnaround in the struggling food company.(By Ana Mano) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Malls must take 4 years to occupy 12,000 empty stores
- Prosecutor denounces Haddad for box 2 of $ 2.6 million
- Record TV in Cities: Enter and Compete for Awards
- New Police Chief Delegate Described as Courteous and Diplomat
- Industrial production grows in 13 of 15 surveyed sites in June
- Died! Free Popcorn Time streaming program no longer works
- China targets Brazil and is expected to reduce US soybean imports in 18/19, says executive
- In Goiás, fueling vehicles with ethanol is more advantageous than gasoline
- We found it in Minas: learn about Minas Gerais cutlery
- MP denounces people who set fire to Venezuelan shelter
- Levy says CPMF is effective and transparent way to raise funds
- Government sets rules for choosing rest points on federal highways
- Ambulance unloads rubble at garbage collection point in BH
- China leader praises North Korean leader for Trump summit
- Motorcyclist survives after being hit by truck in Uberlândia (MG)
- Two young and one minor arrested after app driver theft
- Cunha's controversial thesis against abortion: \ 'Meets supercapitalist interests '
- Man walks into mall at dawn and tries to steal 66 cell phones
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 3h0.
- European parliamentarians reject national import bans on GMOs