Usiminas intends to increase steel price for distributors in June, says president
IPATINGA, Minas Gerais (Reuters) - Usiminas Chief Executive Sergio Leite said on Tuesday that the company sees room to raise prices of steel sold to districts.
IPATINGA, Minas Gerais (Reuters) - Usiminas chief executive Sergio Leite said on Tuesday that the company saw room to raise steel prices sold to distributors in June, echoing comments made by rival CSN at the end of the year. last month."The market is very competitive. Prices today are balanced so we do not lose space in the domestic market for imports," Leite told reporters during an event to mark the reactivation of the company's blast furnace 1 at the plant in Ipatinga (MG)."Yes, we have room to raise prices in June. We are able to do it in distribution and we intend to do so," said Leite, without commenting on the level of readjustment that the company may announce mid-year.According to the Executive, the reduction in the projection for Brazil's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2018 in the Central Bank's Focus bulletin is a "warning sign", since the pace of economic growth "is already far below the needs. "Leite stated that with the reactivation of the Ipat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Google profits from apps used to spy on women
- I have a pension that expires in November. Bag or invest again?
- Bear family roam freely around the US neighborhood
- Income Tax: System analyzes how best to declare
- Dollar follows foreign market and closes at R $ 3.74
- Follow in real time all bids for Campinense x Botafogo-PB
- TCU advances against Meirelles 'legacy'
- Curitiba records traffic with 101 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Maniac arrested suspected of raping prostitutes on the shore of Pampulha Lagoon
- Governor of PR honors 3rd Retail and Shopping Symposium
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 158 km of congestion at 19:55.
- Blitz avoidance: What happens when you try to evade surveillance? Why you should never evade a blitz
- Eva Gouveia leaves Semas to apply for ALPB
- Small privately owned nuclear fusion reactor reaches higher temperatures than the sun
- Children under 7 years old should only ride in car seats in the back seat of the car.
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 7:54 am.
- Ancillary Labor Obligations to Extinct with eSocial
- Expert opines about Brazilian diplomacy
- After strike, diesel is still missing at gas stations in SP
- Driver arrested on suspicion of stealing luggage in Guarulhos