Usiminas intends to increase steel price for distributors in June, says president
IPATINGA, Minas Gerais (Reuters) - Usiminas Chief Executive Sergio Leite said on Tuesday that the company sees room to raise prices of steel sold to districts.
IPATINGA, Minas Gerais (Reuters) - Usiminas chief executive Sergio Leite said on Tuesday that the company saw room to raise steel prices sold to distributors in June, echoing comments made by rival CSN at the end of the year. last month."The market is very competitive. Prices today are balanced so we do not lose space in the domestic market for imports," Leite told reporters during an event to mark the reactivation of the company's blast furnace 1 at the plant in Ipatinga (MG)."Yes, we have room to raise prices in June. We are able to do it in distribution and we intend to do so," said Leite, without commenting on the level of readjustment that the company may announce mid-year.According to the Executive, the reduction in the projection for Brazil's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2018 in the Central Bank's Focus bulletin is a "warning sign", since the pace of economic growth "is already far below the needs. "Leite stated that with the reactivation of the Ipat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Uruguaiana turns 172 with small celebration
- BRF shareholders elect Pedro Parente as chairman of the board of directors
- Westbound track with works in Jaguariaiva Note: Conservation of the highway, Channeled the third fai
- Moody's Improves Brazil's Credit Score Outlook
- Son kills his own father to stab in BH
- 30 kg of marijuana seized in Santa Maria
- Guaruj? puts in place emergency plan against dengue
- Vale's iron ore reserves fall 3.2% in 2017
- Alzheimer's patch arrives at SUS two years late
- Jurists disagree over Favreto's CNJ claims
- Council launches 1st code of ethics for medical students
- Four games of Amateur Football Championship animated the weekend in Cachoeiro
- Duo accused of killing senior is arrested in Recanto das Emas
- Jair Bolsonaro is transferred to hospital in Sao Paulo
- Central government deficit better than expected in September, with calendar effect
- Senior woman dies in collision between truck and car in Bom Retiro do Sul
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 34 km of traffic at the moment.
- Mega-Sena accumulates and must pay $ 27 million in the next draw
- SC police father killed in Natal learned of death on the Internet
- Every three hours DF has a missing person report