STF rejects complaint against two PP deputies
Rapporteur of the case understood that there was not enough evidence that the parliamentarians had acted illegally
Ministers followed vote of rapporteur Edson FachinDisclosure / STFUnanimously, the Second Panel of the Supreme Court (Supreme Court) decided to reject a complaint filed against federal deputies Luiz Fernando Ramos (PP-MG) and José Otávio Germano (PP-RS), accused of the crime of passive corruption under Operation Car wash.The ministers followed the vote of the rapporteur of the case, Edson Fachin, who understood that there was not enough evidence that the deputies had acted illegally for the interests of the company Fidens Engenharia S / A within Petrobras, in the case judged on Tuesday (17). ) by the class.According to the PGR (Attorney General's Office), between 2010 and 2011, Deputies Luiz Fernando and José Otávio, taking advantage of the political support exercised by the Progressive Party (PP) to keep the former Petrobras Supply Director Paulo Roberto Costa asked him to support the participation of Fidens Engenharia S / A within the state-owned company.According to...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Students take to the streets of São Paulo against high school reform
- Orla do Guaíba work will be delivered on Friday after 15 months delay
- Uberlandia resident surprised by stray bullet at home
- OFFICIAL CORRECTION -Shell sees positive performance at auction; Exxon stands out and sees more opportunities
- Data breach investigation by Facebook expands
- Burglar disguises himself in Light uniform to rob pharmacy
- Fear and US Vice will discuss situation of Brazilian children
- Curitiba records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Ford Edge 2019 - Features, Specifications
- Russia remains China's largest oil supplier for 13th month in March
- Detention analysis after 2nd instance should be 2019
- Police arrest suspects of participating in militia; criminals caused damage of $ 700 thousand
- Gang steals sweets in a shop in Uberlândia (MG)
- Coca-Cola threatens to leave Brazil after new Temer government rule
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Fear meets for 2 hours with Petrobras ministers and president
- Operation seizes six tons of drugs and arrests 12 people
- Real Madrid and Milan draw at Kaka's return to San Siro
- Guardia sees no possibility of approving tax reform this year
- Gleisi Hoffmann's video for Al Jazeera sparks Internet controversy