IPCA-15 accelerates less than expected and rises 0.21%, lowest level for April in 12 years
By Camila MoreiraSÃO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's official inflation preview has accelerated slightly less than expected and was at its lowest level for April in 12 years, remaining ...
By Camila MoreiraSAO PAULO (Reuters) - Brazil's forecast for official inflation accelerated slightly less than expected and was at its lowest level for April in 12 years, remaining well below the official target floor and holding room for further interest rate cuts. by the Central Bank.In April, the Broad National Consumer Price Index-15 (IPCA-15) rose 0.21 percent, up from 0.10 percent in March, the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE) said on Friday. ).The result was slightly below expectations in a Reuters survey of 0.25 percent and is the weakest for April since 2006 (0.17 percent).As a result, the 12-month IPCA-15 remained at 2.80 percent, below the IPCA target of 4.5 percent, with a 1.5 percentage point margin up or down.The 12-month expectation in the Reuters poll was for the IPCA-15 to rise 2.84 percent.In April, Health and Personal Care prices rose the most, 0.69 percent, with the main weight on the index.That's because health insura...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Ex-wife of guitarist Loro Jones disappears after assaulted farm
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Government approves National Plan to Combat Trafficking in Persons
- Women group against Bolsonaro on Facebook gets hacked
- US promises new attack if Syria uses chemical weapons again
- Exhibition shows the life of Albert Einstein at the National Historical Museum of Rio
- Man accused of killing college professor is tried
- Kidnappers luring victims with online ads are arrested
- Demand for equipment for large projects in Brazil has not returned yet, says Weg
- New Orleans shootout leaves at least 3 dead and 7 injured
- Venezuela border reopens, but humanitarian crisis persists
- Dollar rises 1.5%, rises R $ 4.15 and reaches 2nd highest value in history
- CAESB repairs leak after DF air report
- After 22 days on strike, health officials announce back to work later this Thursday
- Actors detail character building in "Simonal"
- 16th edition of Gourmet Vip Award will be launched this Monday
- Pilot body is buried in Contagem (MG)
- Influenza Immunization D-Day takes place on Saturday (12)
- Videos show fake egg factories! Is it true?
- Sinusitis: Find out more about the illness that drove Safadão to the hospital