Brazilian Women's House has been closed for almost two weeks
The ban of the institution took place last April 12, Thursday.The calls women were suspended throughout the Friday (13), but you ...
The ban of the institution took place last April 12, Thursday.The calls to women were suspended throughout Friday (13), but returned to normal on Monday (16) and were relocated to the women's police station in the region.Watch the report and see how the situation is. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- 'I forgive my husband who hired sniper to kill me'
- Fuel purchase ends in fight in Rio station
- "This story sounds like a setup," says PM Juliane's sister about going to the bar
- UNICEF says children in Congo are biggest victims of Ebola
- Patients crouch in line to get medicine at BH Health Center
- TCM suspension of bids increases in Doria-Covas managements
- Older population grows in Brazil, surpassing 30 million mark
- Watch the election time of candidates for federal deputy from 13h this Tuesday (28)
- Sainsbury's Walmart buys Asda to lead UK supermarkets
- Mega-Seine accumulates and should pay $ 35 million on Wednesday (8)
- Ecstasy tablets are seized in Juiz de Fora (MG)
- Recife records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Police arrest suspects in newspaper owner death in Baixada Fluminense
- Yellow fever killed 155 people in Minas Gerais in 2018
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 5h0.
- ONS points to low rainfall for Northeast hydroelectric dams
- Adalclever Lopes talks about the administrative city of Minas Gerais
- US industrial activity index drops to 50.1 in October
- Gol saw flight bookings at more normal levels in July following impact of trucker strike
- In 1st test of labor reform, STF judges rules for free actions