Victims of holes in sidewalks may bring justice to court
Experts report that pedestrians who get injured from holes in sidewalks could bring those responsible to court.
Experts report that pedestrians who get injured from holes in sidewalks could bring those responsible to court. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Nigeria tries to free kidnapped girl by Boko Haram
- Elder about to lose sight gets free exams and surgery
- Campinas records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Latam Airlines Unity Employees Reject New Offer, Hold Strike
- Assault ends in the death of a Spanish investor in Natal (RN)
- Porto Alegre will extend vaccination campaign for 15 days
- Rio de Janeiro beats trash record during Carnival
- Macron wins censorship motion after bodyguard scandal
- I quit. Can I withdraw FGTS?
- Belford Roxo criminals display video rifles circulating on the Internet
- After calamity decree, Angra has new violent episodes
- Cargo estimated at $ 3.4 million is stolen in Galeão
- Cement sales in Brazil fall 2.5% in July, sector cuts projection, says Snic
- Ministry of Finance isolates building access by demonstrations
- PPSA to Offer 14.4 Million Barrels at Union Oil Auction This Month
- Man arrested after police chase in Belo Horizonte
- São Caetano do Sul records the traffic with 6 km of congestion at 11:55.
- \ 'SP City Hall Has Proper Structure for Corruption '
- PM dies and another injured in action in Baixada Fluminense
- Ministry of Health tries to identify origin of toxoplasmosis outbreak