Victims of holes in sidewalks may bring justice to court
Experts report that pedestrians who get injured from holes in sidewalks could bring those responsible to court.
Experts report that pedestrians who get injured from holes in sidewalks could bring those responsible to court. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Retirees start receiving 1st installment of Thirteenth
- See how to proceed properly on unaccompanied minor travel
- Instagram denies limiting reach to 7% of followers
- The controversial outdoor ecological urinals installed in Paris sights
- Survey shows convergence of inflation expectations to target in 2021, says BC
- JHSF gives up on unit IPO JHSF Malls
- Santo Andr? - SP currently has 37 km of traffic.
- Agribusiness Association says it obtained injunction against freight tariff
- Truck tumbles and slows Rio-Niterói bridge
- Plastic artist launches exhibition "The Woman Who Stole Souls" at Espaço Cultural Correios
- Bill transfers welfare of deputies and senators to INSS
- Center revitalization plans stall management after management
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 87 km of traffic at the moment.
- Obama watches Chicago Bulls win over Cavs
- Central Bank maintains basic interest rate at 6.5% per year
- MP-RJ reports irregularities in the operation of hospital in Campos
- China extends 6-month anti-dumping investigation on chicken imports from Brazil
- Is it possible to renegotiate a debt and transfer it to another entity?
- Party conventions start this Friday (20)
- The fight against terrorism based on international law and non-confrontation