IGP-M slows high to 0.57% in April, says FGV
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The General Price-Market Index (IGP-M) closed April up 0.57 percent, after rising 0.64 percent in March, according to data released by the ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The General Price-Market Index (IGP-M) closed April up 0.57 percent after rising 0.64 percent in March, according to data released by the Getulio Vargas Foundation. (FGV) this Friday.The IGP-M is used as a reference for the correction of contract values, such as real estate rental.None(By Camila Moreira) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Who is the favorite to win the Brazilian Championship?
- Ordinance facilitates movement of servers between federal agencies
- PM found dead inside vehicle in Baixada Fluminense
- Young people denounce recruitment company offering non-existent job
- Lula and Lech Walesa resemble each other in fighting and controversy
- Espírito Santo is the 7th most violent state in the country, says yearbook
- Vivendi Evaluates Options for Telecom Italia
- Trump Threatens to Charge Countries That Don't Make 'Fair' Agreements
- Bather's body missing two days ago is found
- Indemnities paid by DPVAT insurance fell in 2018
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 37 km of congestion at 19:55.
- Blood center needs donations to replenish low stocks
- Three members of the same family are shot in attempted robbery
- Stress Harms Babies During Pregnancy
- Man commits suicide after killing brother-in-law and shooting ex-wife
- TJGO defines triple list for post of judge
- PM accused of sexually abusing 12-year-old stepdaughter
- EU and Mexico finalize major free trade agreement
- Mrs Celina Leão leaves PPS
- Global coffee exports rise slightly in February, says ICO