IGP-M slows high to 0.57% in April, says FGV
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The General Price-Market Index (IGP-M) closed April up 0.57 percent, after rising 0.64 percent in March, according to data released by the ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The General Price-Market Index (IGP-M) closed April up 0.57 percent after rising 0.64 percent in March, according to data released by the Getulio Vargas Foundation. (FGV) this Friday.The IGP-M is used as a reference for the correction of contract values, such as real estate rental.None(By Camila Moreira) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 19 km of traffic at the moment.
- Machine gun seized and stolen motorcycle recovered in Sierra
- Police arrest drug gang that had more than 800 registered customers
- Man arrested by residents after assaulting and threatening ex-girlfriend in Goiânia
- Supermarkets say supplies will be normalized
- PF seizes over 170 kilos of cocaine at Guarulhos Airport
- Goiânia records the traffic with 15 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Toronto: Residents watch over victims of running over
- Man is stabbed near Fair Micareta
- Lost bullet hits flat in Botafogo
- G7 statement unlikely due to lack of consensus
- Tulio Isac Filho debuts on new TBC and double form with Michelle Bousson
- Show "ETNOS - faces of diversity" gathers more than 170 masks
- Call boy is suspected of stabbing and killing client in Goi?nia (GO)
- Bandits assault and rob police officer in Curitiba (PR)
- Argentine Senate approves law that ends college entrance exam
- Detran's servers announce general strike
- See the weather forecast this Thursday (25)
- Does a bank debt prescribe? Can it be transferred to the child if the father does not pay it?
- Police dismantle immigrant camps in Paris