Woman is raped by three men in condominium in Barra da Tijuca
Victim was sedated inside a vehicle, only regaining consciousness after being left where she was abducted
Police suspect criminals knew the victimPlay RecordTV RioOne woman was kidnapped, sedated and raped by three men in a middle class condominium in Barra da Tijuca, west of Rio.According to the victim, after leaving to make a bank transaction at an ATM near the condominium, she was approached by three men in a car.After being placed in the vehicle, the woman was sedated by some substance and later abused, being left unconscious in the same place where she was approached.The money she carried was also taken.The case was registered at the Deam (Special Police Service for Women) in Jacarepaguá.Police did not disclose any more information so as not to disturb the investigations.However, there is a suspicion that the criminals knew the victim because they called her by name.Wat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 7 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Artists exchange canvases for painting by humans at art festival
- Roberto delivers one of the largest mobility works in Anápolis history
- I have a check that went missing 13 years ago and is now protested. What do I do?
- Rain causes destruction and flooding in Palho?a (SC)
- Federal Police Arrest Ten People in Anti-Trafficking Operation
- Scientists test digital glasses in therapy for children with autism
- Former PM linked to Marielle's death could go to prison outside Rio
- Spain: Thousands march again against mass rape sentence
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 7:54 am.
- Open Registration for JP RPG Activities
- "Paty Butt" is arrested in the west of Rio
- Iran's Internet political influence operation had global scale
- Two suspects shot by police during robbery in Osasco
- Inter rely on D \ 'Ale to add quality and leadership
- Dilma acts to get closer to Squid
- Use of sleeping pills turns epidemic, experts say
- Nelson Pereira dos Santos body is buried on Monday (23)
- Rio Tinto has high iron ore production and signals 2018 stronger
- Lack of money threatens Greater JP train system again