New Technique Makes Dengue and Zika Diagnosis Faster and Easier
New diagnostic system was created by US and Brazilian researchers and is the cover of the prestigious journal Science
Technology is on the cover of Science magazinereproductionAccurate detection of dengue and zika viruses directly in patient samples, without the need for laboratory preparations or equipment, was made possible by the union of Sherlock and Hudson - yes, this time Watson was left out.The new system for rapid diagnosis was described by researchers from the United States and Brazil in the April 26 issue of the journal Science.The subject is the cover of the issue.Developed at the Broad Institute, linked to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University, the Sherlock Diagnostic Platform (High Sensitivity Specific Enzyme Unlock) allows detection of nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) in various sample types. quite specifically, by means of an enzymatic reaction that can be done in a test tube or on strips of paper, even away from the laboratory.Learn More: Zika Virus Can Be Used to Eliminate Brain CancerTo this end, scientists have adapted an enzyme called CRISPR...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Cade approves acquisition of control of Alesat by Glencore Oil
- Health condition of woman burned by ex is critical and victim may have amputated leg
- Fux: bill banning minister from suspending laws
- Brasilia records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Chinese stock indexes back on weak economic data
- How is raising a real baby in the 21st century
- USA: newspaper where 5 were killed in shooting publishes print edition
- See images of the break in the Legislative Chamber of DF
- I am dependent on health insurance. Being a college student, do I have a benefit until I am 24?
- College Courtyard graffiti artist also attacked Monument to Flags and Morumbi
- Rosa Weber denies PT request to postpone Lula replacement period
- Police arrest suspects in car robberies in São Gonçalo
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 127 km of traffic at the moment.
- Compensation for hydroelectric plants could boost profits by up to $ 1.5 billion in 2015, says Aneel
- Grandmother and granddaughters found dead at home in west Rio
- Woman is kidnapped and raped after leaving bank in SC
- September Green Campaign promotes activities at Apae in Cachoeiro
- The mysterious case of the 'Enfield ghost', the UK's best documented paranormal phenomenon
- Man arrested by residents after assaulting and threatening ex-girlfriend in Goiânia
- Security forces make second day of operation at Rocinha